omg help needed - please !!!!! updateeee

These are the threads I posted asking about it:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/174870-does-even-mean-anything.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/160208-using-opks-after-ovulation.html

Turns out I am pregnant, so I'll have my fingers crossed for you too :dust:

omg omg omg
i am pregnant !!!!!!!!!!
just got 2 lines !!!!!!...
here is my pic
:D:D thanks for all the support ladies xxx :BFP:

Attachments

• 100_2826.jpg
    100_2826.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 59
just been readin this thread, thought u were not gonna pee in time b4 i went to bed. congrats to you both xxx

thanks so much, its still not sunk in, im shaking, it all happened so fast there !!... in the space of an hour !!!!!! ... i had no symptoms at all, except for being spotty !!

i am in shock !! thanks for all the kind words xxx

Congratulations, SamBam!!:happydance:

Hope we can all join you soon :)

oh what a lovely end to that suspense. congrats darling, :happydance::happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fantastic! So very happy for you :)

thanks so much :D i just told my mum , sis and MIL .. they are all over the moon... going to MILS tonight for dins :D... i have posted a better pic on the BFP announcement section ! :D:D
xxx

CONGRATS!!!!! last 2 days i have got a positive on my opks in the morning and at night.. no idea where i am in a cycle cause its been 8 weeks after implant removed and im still yet to have my first AF.. long story short congrats hun thankyou for the thread cause it kinda gives me a little hope.. cause 3 days ago it was completely blank now its been positive.. we have been bding aswell just in case :)

OMG!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!! Now I feel the need to go pee on an OPK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->