omg....help!!!

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok so now I'm confused and kinda freaked out. When I checked my CX earlier and got tkinda creamy/liquid cm that seemed like it was trying to turn ewcm & everything was fine. Well took two mucinex & drank two glasses of water. Lil later (getting ready for dh to get home) I do a swipe again and find blood...RED blood. And not a little bit...like beginning of AF! I'm only on cd25 of normally EXTREMELY long cycles. This cycle was borough on by Provera and I started on cd100. So cd25 is extremely early. So I jump in the shower and (TMI) use our hand held shower head to try to "flush" is out thinking maybe I nicked myself while checking CX & if I got it all then I could keep a check & if it continues then its just AF. Well while "flushing" a dark colored, about a nickle sized "glob" fell out. I wear glasses and didn't have them in the shower so that's the best description I can give. It looked like a clot that I normally pass during AF! Could this be early AF?? Or possibly I o'd early and its a MC....or maybe IB?? IDK!?!?!?! HELP!!! I just did a hpt and it was Bfn.

Hunni I have no help or advice but I hope for the best, didn't want to read and run xx

It is possible to bleed with ovulation so maybe it was that?
Has everything else been normal this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->