OMG i am shaking!!! tell me this is real!! UPDATE p6 with pic xxx

yay omg looks :bfp: on that digital to me... hope you have a sticky bean :yipee:

Babe you already know how thrilled I am for you sorry I havent been online to post here too, but have text ya so hope im slightly forgiven?? :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: :dance: :headspin: I have my fingers crossed this is a sticky bubba for you gorgeous lady :lol: MWAHHHHHH xx

hey congrads! and if your only 1-2weeks like test says there is time yet for symptoms , mine started at 5 weeks preg.

Congratulations hun, hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xx Hope this is a sticky one for u!!!!

Congratulations!!! :wohoo:

I had no symptoms at all until about 6 weeks, don't worry! x

FANTASTIC NEW HUN!!!!!!

:hug:

XXXXX

Ooooo congrats Tootsy , i remember commenting on yoru last thread and was so sad for you .
This is great news , Lots of sticky dust your way . xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Whoop! congrat honey :D (even if i am a wee bit jealous lol!) Wishing you all the sticky in the world xxx

Hey Hunny!!! This morning when you texted was the best wake up call in a long time..Haha..I didn't realize what you wrote exactly untill i really woke up and looked at my phone!!! Iam so happy for you!! Lots and lots of sticky dust for you!!! If you need anything don't hesitate to call!!! I'm so happy!!! xoxo..Love ya hunny!!!

congrats...it is normal to have af cramps and i didn't get sore boobs until 6wks (after my :bfp:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->