OMG i am shaking!!! tell me this is real!! UPDATE p6 with pic xxx

aww hun, i've only just seen this. i'm soooo pleased for you.

Congratulations

Congratulations!! :bfp: I'm so happy for you! Sending lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: your way!

awww you girls all made me have the biggest smile!!! thanks for all your lovely comments!! i done another ic thismorning and there it was, a lovely beaming dark(er) line smiling back at me! wooooo hooo im over the moon, really hoping this is a sticky bean!!! Just need all my girls to follow me! Moo Moo, Dawny and Desiree!! come on girls, this month is your month too!! love ya's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh just to add i saw the doctor, got to drop a wee sample in on monday so they can confirm it, she said they like you to be very pregnant before they take a sample but she has wrote off to say she wants me to have an early scan at about 6 / 7 weeks just with my previous history! im sooo scared but trying to have faith that this little bean wants to meet mummy and daddy as much as we want to me it! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations hun - really pleased for you - stick baby bean stick :dust:

21.02.2009.jpg

This was the positive i got with only a dribble of wee (sorry!lol) at 11.30am thismorning :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

xxxxx

Lovely and strong hun :happydance: Now come over to 1st Tri and make yourself comfy :D

Yay!! hehe thanks i will be knocking on your door any second :D:D eee how exciting!!! xxxx

congrats again, wow the lines dark. i'm so excited for you. :happydance:

congrats on your :bfp:yes those af cramps are so normal .when i was preg i had them for 12 weeks and my dr told me thts all normal its coz ur uterus is stretching and changing for the baby.so its all good

woohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Congrats xxxxxxxxxxxx

Couldnt resist showing you girls this... held off until thismorning to do it and ive moved up a bracket yay!!!! still getting the uncomftable cramps but had them a few days, again just praying our bubba is snuggled up tight xxxxx

DIGI BFP 24.02.2009.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::baby:

Thats great hun, your hcg levels are heading the right way.. I had loads of cramps at 1st its all perfectly normal and just bubba getting comfy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->