OMG i dont have a clue

Rah

Mummy to 2 princesses
Reaction score
Isobelle is 4 months old and im hoping that i dont have to wean her until 6months but thought its about time to start reading up etc

I am just totally blinded by everything theres so much info out there.
I dont know what equipment i will need
What foods to give or the textures pulp or lumpy or finger foods etc

Did any one else feel like this or am i just being irrational?

No you're not been irrational at all as I feel exactly the same! Being a first time mum I'm blinded by everything not just weaning!

I have read so many different books that my brain feels like pureed mush, lol.

Some of my friends said to buy Annabel Karmels book new complete baby and toddler meal planner book. I have done this (from Asda £5.00 and RRP is £14.99) and it seems quite good and has some nice receipes in.

My daughter Alexandra Evie shares the same birthday as Isobelle Neve 14th May, and like you I am hoping to wait as long as poss till I start weaning.

Last week she weighed 14lb 15oz and is currently on five 7oz bottles of Aptamil a day. What is Isobelle on and how much does she weigh just out of interest?

Last week she weighed 14lb 15oz and is currently on five 7oz bottles of Aptamil a day. What is Isobelle on and how much does she weigh just out of interest?

Isobelle is breastfed and weighed 12lb 3oz last week

I will go and have a look at the books tomorrow, theres just so many i didnt want to waste any money buying them all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->