OMG!! i dont know whether its an evap... please look!! **** :'( WITCH GOT ME!!!

I would have said bfp although its odd the second one didnt seem to have a line. Test again i would guess. And good luck xx

Did you do an OPK at the same time as a pregnancy test? If so, that could have given you a false positive reading. If not, I'd definitely say that's a positive.

Not everyone gets a positive with FMU, even though that's what you're supposed to use. Some women get a darker reading with second morning urine. So maybe give that a try?

its maybe too early to test just now hunni, but the first test defo looks like a bfp.
i would leave it till monday and re test

Did you do an OPK at the same time as a pregnancy test? If so, that could have given you a false positive reading. If not, I'd definitely say that's a positive.

Not everyone gets a positive with FMU, even though that's what you're supposed to use. Some women get a darker reading with second morning urine. So maybe give that a try?

Hey! no did not do opk test, just had been feeling a bit strange past couple of weeks i.e. sore boobs slightly nauseas (only slight) and hungary and thirsty also my gums bled last week which was strange! i think u may be right to be honest, i just got a lot of them through the post and thought i would try. im bursting for loo now and have not had much to drink so think i might go and try another.... will let u guys know how it goes...

xxxx

(also my i add the one this morning was a different cheaper brand)

If it was a different brand, did you check the miu? Maybe one was a 10miu, the other 25 or 50. If so, it could be that the other test wasn't sensitive enough to pick up such an early pregnancy. It's possible you ovulated earlier than you thought this cycle and are around 10DPO, so could maybe pick it up with a 10miu, but not 25miu.

Let us know what results you got from the other tests that have arrived =)

looks like :bfp: to meee! test again in a few days u mght get a darker line :) good luck! xx

hey girls.... the update on the second test... same happened again!! it was the same type test as first and got fainter pink than the one before... i am thinking these tests maybe dodgey as i bought a bulk pack off ebay... hmmm! thanks for all helping me and taking an interest... im hoping its true but dont believe it at the moment ha ha

erised i think your right... i think i did ovulate early as i think back i was due to ov last sunday but the previous monday i had ewcm just as tho i was ov so i may have done it then which would make me 11dpo today... mad! lol

xxxx

I'd say it probably is a BFP, but with it being tested so early there's no guarantee it isn't a chemical. Test again when you think you're due for AF. I do hope it's an early one that will stick for you =)

Thanks sooo much for all your help! im hoping its a bfp... been feeling strange, only slightly though i.e. uncomfortable uterus, nipping and sore boobs, slight nausea... it is different to what i normally try and spot in the 2ww... when i normally try and spot symtoms they are alot more intense and it turns out to be nothing but this time i am trying not to spot but the symtoms are just kinda running in the back ground if u know what i mean (to put it strangely!) haha! i normally would start having af cramps about a week before af due and have nothing other than nipping so im hoping i get my bean for xmas! would be the best christmas ever!!!! xxx

Right... just thought i would keep you all up to date :o)

Done another test tonight, again got a very faint line... i will post the picture in a minute... dont think it was as faint as the first but i have been thirsty tonight so have drank a bit today. I notice today my boobs are starting to hurt a bit more and i also notice a very dark purple vein running through my right nipple? is that a syptom? i know it wasnt as pronounced as that before! :happydance:

Eeee im soo crazy lol i said i wasnt going to symptom spot but i cant help it at the minute... still have the nipping cramps and also have a lot of windypops hahaha!! what you girls think? that i should be carted away?? haha xxx

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

i know it looks slightly fainter than the one before but it does still seem there faintly or is it my eyes hahaha oh says he can faintly see it but as i say i have drank quite a bit today as been thirsty....

picture.jpg

can ya let me know if you see it to... i think im going loooopy hahah!!

Honey. It's VERY faint on that one - fainter than the first one. I guess only time will tell - test again in a couple of days and good luck!! :)

I agree with what was said above. It's a very faint line, and it would still be very early for you.

Difficult as it will be, I'd advice you to wait a couple of days and then try again. Maybe on Wednesday or so? You'll have a much more realistic view then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->