OMG!! i dont know whether its an evap... please look!! **** :'( WITCH GOT ME!!!

i think i can see a very faint 2nd line, i tried playin around with it a little and it did make it a little more clear but i would wait a few more days and see what happens, i will keep my fingers crossed for you though sweetie xxx

Any news? Anymore tests? The others look promising! Good luck! :hug:

hi so any other news yet, i just started reading this post and found it really interesting.
i hope you got your bfp hunni.
x

I would take a digital tests that says a clear "yes or no" or "pregnant or not pregnant". There's not much left for interpretation there.

Hey Girls!!

Update... done a test thismorning, one the same as the pics which was again was really faint and a neg on a cheapy little one. Im just using them as i have lots of internet but i will get a digi one when af is late. I am due sunday but ALL day yesterday i was uncomfortable... i woke up with like a swollen feeling just as tho witch was going to arrive... i thought here we go... but i never got the pain it was like a dull ache that lasted ALL day, never let up at all and my stumach was and still is really swollen, its went really hard from my belly button down into my pelvis in the middle... does this ring a bell to any early pg symptoms? i dont have the cramp like af as that is painfull this is more like a scratching and nipping dull ache, its awful! im 11dpo today so still holding out hope i could have a bean but i think that first positive must have been a dodgey test or surely i would have got a complete pos by now? i also had more creamy cm (sorry) not watery or anything it just kinda hangs around if u know what i mean. All strange and i will be sitting here on sunday soo embarrassed when the dreaded witch shows up haha.

xxxxxxxxxx

i can see a postive line there well done :hug:

I bought some of those tests off ebay and they were rubbish....not a in wrong, but they were hardly showig a line with me when a digi had confirmed three or four days before.....

Do a digi....i think you'll get a much better result! :hugs: Congrats....i hope!

You shouldn't be embarassed, even if the witch shows up. You had a positive line, we all saw it. It's only normal you got excited and confused. I still hold hope that the witch won't show though =) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on Sunday.

As for the 'symptoms', I'm afraid I can't help you there, never been pregnant myself. Hopefully someone else will be able to give you some confirmation there.

looks like a bfp to me! fingers well and truly crossed for you! -x-

Just keep the witch away!
I honestly don't know if an infection could influence your test. I'm leaning towards no to be honest, but that doesn't mean I'm right.

Keep yours fingers crossed, the witch away and sit it out. Did the GP not offer to do a bloodtest or check your cervix?
Hope you're feeling better soon hon, and happy birthday!! =)

Thanks Guys :) !

Doc said if i haven't got my period within a week then do another test :|

I think im going to get another digi or something and do it in a couple of days, i cant feel period cramps through the kidney cramps and i also got dihoreah :'( (sorry tmi!) so im hoping its good signs as i never get heartburn and im suffering constantly with it at the minute, watch tomorrow i will be on here saying darn witch has arrived! lol xxxxx

nooo witch as yet haha (pleeease stay away darn witchy!) xxx

aww gosh,wud say uv defo had a chemical hun, make ur doc aware of it,and im wishing u a super sticky :bfp: asap :hugs:

Sorry to hear the witch got you hon =(
Hope you'll have better luck this new cycle. You definitely had a BFP though, whether it was a faulty batch or a chemical. Hope you'll get a sticky this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->