OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i feeeeeeeeeeel it lol

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
:happydance::cloud9::yipee::wohoo:

IM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! i felt my little man kick today for the first time, have felt bubbles before, but 2day, OMG i got kicked a beauty twice, think i was squashing him 2 much(i was bending down lol)...and now i kno what it feels like, he kicks soooooooooooo much its feels great :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

i can even feel him kick from the outside!!!

sorry jus had to get my excitment out :rofl:

:hugs:

thats great hun so early on to wish i cud feel proper kicks! x

wooohooooo its the best feeling :happydance::cloud9:

Yay Rachy!
I love to feel my lil man too. I haven't felt him from the outside yet...but soon, I'm sure!

Aw that's fab news! I was the same as you; just the bubbly feeling & when it starting kicking me for the first time i blubbed like a baby... and i never cry!! hehe. i felt mine from the outside today too.. was digging in a bit when i was at my desk at work as it was moving in one place and gave me a huge kick as if to say 'stop it mommy, this is my sleeping space!' lol :) :) :)

Awww how lovely! :cloud9: its a great feeling isnt it :D I cant wait to feel those first kicks :kiss: xx

yay thats great hunni!!!! :wohoo: its amazing isnt it feeling those first proper kicks! aww bless your lil man :happydance: x

:happydance::happydance:

Aw congratulations!!! Its such an amazing feeling isnt it?!

Congratulations!! I can't wait to start feeling kicks!

Yay Rachys lil man :happydance:

Soo pleased for you hun xxxx

Awesome hun!!!!!!
I'm feeling kick type movements from the inside but not from the outside yet... cant wait for that :)

Aww thats amazing!! I bet you are so happy and want him to kick all the time! :rofl: that'll be until hes bigger and its really hurting you! :rofl:
I have a bubbling feeling now and then so i cannot wait to feel a real kick! :happydance::happydance:. What an amazing journey being pregnant is i love it! I love it here too as everyone is the same as you! xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->