OMG I just cried at coronation street!!!

BabyBumpHope

Mum of DCDA twins
Reaction score
I never cry at TV programmes and films but I had tears streaming down my face when becky was saying goodbye to Roy and Hayley!! Hormonal or what?!?!? I'm not even pregnant. Well, not that I know of! I am 9dpo though!

X

It was said but I didn't cry. Haha to Tracey thou x

I know - and how fab was that last scene with Becky and her new fella on the plane!

x

I loved the scene in the toilets where Becky basically changed her mind until Tracy came in bragging and unknowingly convinced Becky to go ahead with it.

i love coronation street........... i think becky and her sister were great double act, i didnt find it sad though.............!!! think i prefer it to eastenders atm x

I was holding back the tears. I loved last nights episodes. I'm looking forward to the next one. I have to keep telling myself it's not real. I'm so sad.

Haha. They were a good double act together it's a shame she has gone I liked her. I wonder what poor stevie will do now. I hate Tracey I wish it was her that left x

There's something about Becky which really resonates with me, she's a very vulnerable person and no matter how she tried she will ALWAYS love steve and steve will love her. I cried all the way through it. She's the main reason I kept on watching it.

I lost my baby around the same time Tracy lost hers and so it was a very distressing time but it also made me love becky more, how dare that Barlow B*tch blame her for the loss?!?! I had to watch it to see if she cleared her name and so glad with the outcome, just wish she could have had her Stevie back, he clearly wanted her!!! :(

So glad Becky won! Tracys evil for blaming her for the miscarriage, I was cheering when they were reading out the doctors notes :thumbup: xx

I thought it was the best episode of corrie ever! And as for the crying - it must have been my hormones as I've just found out I'm pregnant!! :happydance:

X

Lovely little gems tonight with Rita.

First of all the proposal between her and Dennis.

Then the scene with Norris and Rita in The Kabin, he has always had feelings for her. Lovely touch when she asked him to do a speech and he put down the little notebook and chose the massive one and they laughed together.

You don't get little gems like this in any other soap, imo. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->