OMG I need distracting

my dog poops on command ...pees too

Is it considered on demand if your cat always knows to pinch out something extra foul right before company comes?
Hmmmm maybe that was tmi?
My cat used to do that when I took him to the studio everyday, he would always wait for a client and then make a really bad smell, very embarrassing! I think it was a territory thing he doesn´t do it anymore. TG

pets you gotta love them!!

Whats funny is my dog wont actually go untill you tell him. So he will be outside dancing in circles or whimpering untill you say it. hehe

I only do that when I'm feeling cheeky

cats can be more territoral than dogs... at least my old cat was

My dad once worked in a house where they had a parrot who would go on the command, "spend a penny!" poor thing must have been straining away every time they wanted it to do it´s party trick.

My dad once worked in a house where they had a parrot who would go on the command, "spend a penny!" poor thing must have been straining away every time they wanted it to do it´s party trick.

:haha:

I have blood tests tomorrow, now I´m not sure what I want them to find, if I´m healthy that will be great but then I can´t do anything proactive to get my BFP sooner. Perverse isn´t it to think it might be nice to have something easily fixable wrong so I can get on with being a mummy!

Nats :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go with the flow, don´t think too much about it.

And as you wanted distraction, I found a lovely Tasca Vasca in Molins the Rei where they had the best ever pintxos that I have ever had!! Yummy! My cousins, OH and I had loads of them with beers and it was quite cheap! That food was made in heaven! amazing!

I have blood tests tomorrow, now I´m not sure what I want them to find, if I´m healthy that will be great but then I can´t do anything proactive to get my BFP sooner. Perverse isn´t it to think it might be nice to have something easily fixable wrong so I can get on with being a mummy!

Good luck! And it's not perverse--at least, I hope not because I feel the same way!

Not perverse at all.....'unexplained' would be far worse than a correctable issue...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nope, not at all perverse.
I am also hoping to find something wrong with myself.

It does make you feel like you're stuck when they can't find anything to fix. There's really not much else you can do to help or be proactive. Lately, I've been telling myself that I need to be more patient. Not sure why a year and a half isn't patient enough, but that's what I'm going with lately.

Maybe I should gain 50 pounds, then work to loose it! That would at least make me feel like I was doing something to help in the reproductive area. :haha:

I hope they either find something easy, or nothing at all and give you lots of encouragement. :hugs:

I'm in the same boat, going to the doctor tomorrow to see what my next steps will be since I'm dumping my fs....fingers crossed for you it will be something that's an easy fix :flower:

I'm in the same boat, going to the doctor tomorrow to see what my next steps will be since I'm dumping my fs....fingers crossed for you it will be something that's an easy fix :flower:

fx'd for you both..:thumbup:

Fine thanks, but I won´t know the results for a week. So I´m waiting even before the tww. Still it didn´t hurt so that was good.

I am having my blood tests on the 14th. Well you have your Day 3 test! I missed that one, I will have the 7dpo first.

At least it is done, one week to forget about it!:hugs:

what do they say about Greeks bearing gifts? I love David Sadaris and he is in the same book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->