OMG!!!! I'm pregnant and what a story I have....

PatienceM

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I am an overwieght mama of a 4 year old little boy. My husband and I had discussed another, but I decided I wanted to have gastric bypass. I started going through all the tests for that in May and was scheduled for my surgery on August 16. My doctor went in to do the surgery and said my liver was a little large and would have to do the open surgery instead of the laproscopic but he said something was telling him not to and to wait a few weeks. Well that something was a God & a baby!!!! I still felt bad and took a pregnancy test monday night on my hubby's birthday and BAM!!! Positive!!! I am so excited and hopefully the procedure I had done on the 16th will not cause any problems. :happydance:

I am an overwieght mama of a 4 year old little boy. My husband and I had discussed another, but I decided I wanted to have gastric bypass. I started going through all the tests for that in May and was scheduled for my surgery on August 16. My doctor went in to do the surgery and said my liver was a little large and would have to do the open surgery instead of the laproscopic but he said something was telling him not to and to wait a few weeks. Well that something was a God & a baby!!!! I still felt bad and took a pregnancy test monday night on my hubby's birthday and BAM!!! Positive!!! I am so excited and hopefully the procedure I had done on the 16th will not cause any problems. :happydance:

Aw Patience that's fab news - God never lets you down!! Congrats - here's to a H&H 9 months for you and mini-Patience!

Vee
xxx

Nice story! What a blessing and a beautiful surprise, huge congrats! x

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

huge congrats that happened to me but i found out just before my op that i was preg hope babe all ok hunni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->