OMG Im so upset :(:(:(

J

Jade--x

Me & my OH had an argument earlier over him being immature and things and hes just text me saying hes had enough I dont need an immature boyfriend I've got a baby to bring up and I need someone grown up, hes going away for a few days and that he's gonna drop my sim card off through the door because he doesn't want to see me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So now Im a single mum..:cry::cry::cry::cry:

And he even used my PND as an excuse to leave me! :cry::cry::cry:

:hug: He's a dirt bag!

He's a coward who's actually to scared to see you now and thats why he'll be dropping it through the door.

im really sorry hunni :hugs:
maybe he just needs some time. and if he doesnt come round then hes not worth the bother.
i hope things get better for you!
all guys are twats
xxx

I agree with Nikky, a total coward, you can do so much better for yourself.
Hold your head high.
-hugs-
xo

Thanks
I thought I'd finally found someone good after my complete idiot of an ex..
Guess I was wrong..
Its took him less than 2 minutes from texting me and taking me out of absolutely everything..bebo msn all our pictures they're all gone :cry:

im sorry pet, but you're definetly better off on your own than with someone like that. and from the way he's going about it it just proves your point that he's an immature little boy. you'll be fine! xxxxxxxxxx :hug:

I know this doesn't make it any easier but your definitely better off without him. He's acting very immature and you don't need that :hugs:

ah sweetie thats terrible go and cry on your best mates shoulder slag him off tell all his bad habits picking his feet and nose scratching his butt then his nose don't hold back cause it's gotta make you feel better than you do now !!

Here i'll start for you what a big hairy anus he his (how's that for starters)

Aww thanks for all your messages :) Made me feel better..:)
After a very very VERY long talk and lots of apologies, me and my OH are back together and I really did make him grovel, abit cruel but he really hurt me and he knows that now.
But unfortunately I don't have a best friend anymore..I lost all my friends because of my ex (not this one babys 'father') :( My mums my best friend to be honest but she really likes him so I can't really slag him off too bad haha
x

congrats on gettin baqck together and i agree ur lil man is adorable!!!!!

you have lots of friends here!!! :hug:

So sorry to here that..my ex left me because of being preg..
It's heartbreaking.
huggs and best wishes..
Amiee x

I'll be a single mum too, i'm coping fine right now, it would be nice if i was still with my OH but he's the one missing out! Not you! :)

That is sad to hear. But please know you aren't the only one. i'm 19 my baby's father will be 18 in sept. my due date is 12/18/2009. He was so amazing in the beginning of our relationship. We are on really rocky grounds because he has been acting so immature ever since we found out. My idea on the whole thing is this: you don't have just you to worry about, yes it would be nice to have its father around but at the same time you don't want to deal with two kids. You need a father for it not just a little boy whose scared. If you need anything venting whatever let me know. I'll try to help as much as i can.

if he's gunna use your PND against you, your better off out!!
you dont need someone like that.. and to do it by text just shows his immaturity..
:hugs: x

My ex was amazing, literally. When we first started going out he was everything you could have wanted in a boyfriend. Then I got pregnant and he started getting weird and by the time I'd had Grace he was an arse to me and never once acknowledged that we were actually a couple. He then left me in Jan and has a boyfriend. I think some guys just can't physically cope with real commitment. In my ex's case I think he realised that all that "experimenting" he did when he was younger and the fact he was now facing family life made him realise it's not what he wanted. Which is fair enough, we all change our minds. But IMO when a guy gets a girl pregnant he's made a life commitment. Tough luck for them. They. technically can walk out at any point and carry on doing whatever they want and you're literally left holding the baby. But sometimes we're better off without them. There are plenty of people to help you out.
And your little boy is gorgeous :) x

Hey.

Well firstly I think your much betta off without him, He sounds Like an immature Dick and you and your baby don't need People like him in your lives ;)

Chin up hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->