OMG...is this a chemical? TMI Warning

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My cycles average 26-28 days and are relatively regular. This month, I started my period on CD 23, yesterday actually. It started as usual...but was heavier and dark brown. Today it was bright red, normal AF and just earlier I started feeling it getting very heavy and when I stood up, felt a clot (not bright red, more maroon?) come out. When I rushed to the bathroom (I wear pads usually), there was a ginormous clot on the pad. It was about half the size of my palm. My cramping doesn't seem any worse, but I did take two advil when I got to work this morning because I was in pain, but necessarily unusual. Could I just be having an extremely heavy period or could this have been a chemical? Any way to know for sure? I feel like I already need to change my pad and I just did it!

It might just be a very heavy AF.Since starting to TTC,my AF has gotten heavier,and I have a lot more big clots,which I never had before.I think it has to do with all the extra hormones and vitamins I'm taking.Hopefully this is what you have,and not a chemical pregnancy

Usually a chemical makes your period late rather than early, the only way I knew I had a chemical was my period was late, I took a test it was positive, went to the doctors and they confirmed by blood that it was a chemical.

Thanks everyone!

I would say that day I originally posted was by far one of the heaviest periods I've ever had. The past 2 days have been pretty typical as far as how heavy my flow is and even though it is still bright red and not getting darker (as it usually does toward the end), it is lightening up to practically just spotting. Last month I had a late period and it was on the lighter side and more dark red/brown so maybe I have lots of new lining to shed lol. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->