OMG just got my new shorties :) UPDATED WITH PICS :)

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OMG i bought a pair of shorties from CNT and they have arrived :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: they are sooooooooo cute its unbelievable !! gonna put her in them soon and take some pics :) i am officially in love :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

WAHM :) i bought them preloved from CNT ....i thought they looked too big tho i;m worrying now that they are gonna be too small :dohh: will find out when i change her in a bit :)

Pics:)

Back -
DSC02101.jpg

and aisy and Mummy looking like a tit !!:haha:
DSC02103.jpg

:cloud9:

i'm feeling the wool love :)

EDIT - please ignore my roots an hair needing a good chop!!

they're gorgeous! Daisy is such a cutie too :)

Ooooo Sara, they are lush - great find! Daisy looks adorable in them.

Sorry, I know I'm really dumb when it comes to these things but what do the shorties do?!?! Are they instead of a wrap? They're very cute!

Yeah Lu they are instead of PUL you lanolise them and they work as a breathable waterproof layer :) They are fab for nighttimes as the wool allows the nappy to breathe and evaporate the liquid close to the surface and helps to keep LO dry :-D

aww those are gorgeous, i love the little flowers, am gna have to make some now, am in the middle of deciding what to make next and am halfway decided on making a skirtie with leggings out of this gorge custom wool i got, its black, white and hot pink <3

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->