Omg ladys 4 days!!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
And i'll be MRS STEPHENSON!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The nerves hit lastnight!! i harldy slept!!! shhhhhh im scarrredd!!!! :argh:!!!

what if it doesnt all go to plan!!!

and how on earth am i going to sleep over the next 4 days!!!!

AND I SEE MY DADDY TONIIIIIIGHHHTTT :happydance::happydance: SO EXITEDDD!!! hes beein in Iraq for 6 months cant wait to see him!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: not long zara, its all going to be wonderful :D enjoy your time with your daddy :hugs: xxx

Congratulations!!!! (in advance) HOW EXCITING!! My 5 year anniversary is this month, it was the best thing I ever did. I was nervous until I started down that aisle then I was estatically happy. Plus you have your Charlie there with you AND your dad...how wonderful!! Even if it all doesn't go according to plan, as long as you get married, screw it! WOOHOOO!!!!

hun you will look beautiful and once you get there all your fears just fade away!

best if luck

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How exciting!! I cant imagine how nervous you are im a bridesmaid in May and im nervous and i really dont have to do anything lol. Im sure it will go really well chick and your'll have the most amazing day!

Good luck hun, hope the day is everything youve wished for. Cant wait to see the pics xxx

You will be fineee... at least your hairdresser will turn up!!!

hope you have a lovely day hun x

hey not long now!! good luck hope u have an amazing day xxxxx

Awww,have a lovely day hun. I got married last month & I was terrified before the day but I loved every minute of it, the nerves just seemed to go once I started to walk down the aisle. Try not to worry too much over the next couple of days, just try to enjoy it as much as you can. Congratulations xx

Your wedding will go fine, ill make sure of it, but first what if we go orange!!!!!!

we wont go orange were gunna look sexy as! but why am i SPOTTY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->