omg macdonalds hash browns and egg mcmuffin

kazb25

Reaction score
title says it all, and i am getting up early tomoz to go and get some yum !!!!

what does it 4 u???

Right now, french fries with Fry Sauce (I'm in the US, Sonics is the best!)

Right now, french fries with Fry Sauce (I'm in the US, Sonics is the best!)

ha i thought then when i read your post "fry sauce?? am i missing out on something here?" but then i saw u are in US and knew why i had never heard of fry sauce, what is it like???

Ha ha ha, it's just ketchup and mayo I think, but it's fantastic!

Ha ha ha, it's just ketchup and mayo I think, but it's fantastic!

yep know exactly what u mean now, we call that prawn sauce over here because traddtionaly we usually but it wiv prawns(not me dont eat prawns)

I just discovered the other day that you can get a sausage egg mcmuffin (sausage instead of Canadian bacon). OMG its AMAZING!

I just discovered the other day that you can get a sausage egg mcmuffin (sausage instead of Canadian bacon). OMG its AMAZING!

i dont eat red meat so i wouldnt eat sausage or bacon of anything like that only eat chicken and turkey but they dont do chicken or turkey egg muffin :nope:sigh

I had never heard of fry sauce either but Sonic I think is more of a west coast thing so that's probably why I haven't. We have one in town, but I've only gotten a milkshake from there before.

You can get an egg mcmuffin with no meat on it, too. I am vegetarian, so this is what I do.

Curse you for this thread! I live half an hour from the closest Mickey Ds and now I am DYING for some hash browns and an egg mcmuffin!!! AAHHHH I'm gonna cry! And we are in the middle of an ice storm and the roads are supposedly so bad hubby's work might even be closed tomorrow and they might put our whole area on a level 3 and not allow anyone on the roads.... :cry:

I only meant the curse you part in jest, of course. I am crying though lol.

I wish I had never seen this! It's too late to get a mcdonalds breakfast :( Will be up there tomorrow morning or sure though! Double sausage mcmuffin (no egg - blergh) and a hash brown!

Mmmm McBacon Roll and some pancakes!!!! And a big ass cup of tea!!

Bugger it Im off to get a Big Mac!! x

I wish I had never seen this! It's too late to get a mcdonalds breakfast :( Will be up there tomorrow morning or sure though! Double sausage mcmuffin (no egg - blergh) and a hash brown!

i have just had one today, 2 egg muffins and FOUR yeas F-O-U-R hash browns yum!

omg dont! just seen this title! im starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! il have the double sausage muffin with extra hash browns and a tropicana please mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I got up early to get a bacon and egg mcmuffin this morning
But when I got to work it was sausage and egg .......I had to hold back the tears - seriously

omg dont! just seen this title! im starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! il have the double sausage muffin with extra hash browns and a tropicana please mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

lol, it seems that everyone wants one now ive posted this thread, they are gud thou !!!

Mcdonald's breakfast or Hardee's breakfast. I crave it ALLLL the time. That, and fast food french fries. It is AMAZING that I haven't gained any weight. It seems all I crave is junk! My baby is going to come out addicted to awful foods. :wacko:

Mcdonald's breakfast or Hardee's breakfast. I crave it ALLLL the time. That, and fast food french fries. It is AMAZING that I haven't gained any weight. It seems all I crave is junk! My baby is going to come out addicted to awful foods. :wacko:

this is the first junk food ive been craving, i have been craving fruit alot so i think baby has discovered something here wiv mac-dees lol, little bugger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->