OMG! My Little Girl Has SO Much Hair! Crazy Ultrasound Pics....

I had a 3d ultrasound with my daughter and she had crazy dark hair floating around! She looked like Elvis! Haha! Sure enough she was born with a head full, she needed a barrette to keep her bangs back!

Was her hair comparable to my ultrasound or was there a lot more of it? Just curious as to what to expect....

Well it's hard to say because mine was 3d, so they look a lot different

I never had heartburn nor did I see any hair on my ultrasounds and DS came out with a full head of black hair plus hairy shoulders, thighs, back and sideburns:haha:
I'd definitely expect a lot of hair if I was you :)

I didn't know you could see hair on an ultrasound!

You could clearly see on my LO's 3d ultrasound that he had hair and lots of it. He was born with quite a lot of very dark brown hair.

The sonographer said they can often lose it even before they are born though and a lot of my friends who had babies born with lots of hair lost it soon after birth either completely or in places. My LO didn't lose any hair but his hair got lighter and is now lightish brown.

ETA - I had no heartburn at all.

I had HORRENDOUS heartburn. Like, vomiting all the time bad.

I had an ultrasound where she pointed out my daughters copious amounts of hair.

Here's a photo of her at 2 days old... um...

1972463_10152703223242962_1770375949281160983_n.jpg

Haha!

Oh, to all to pp's, that is extremely interesting. Esp, the photo of the newborn! I'm really excited to see what she actually ends up having at birth and then keeping afterwards...

I had a new ultrasound done on Friday (they're making me do two a week now for NST and biophysical) and during the ultrasound, the tech pointed out that LO had a significant amount of hair. Lol. One of the pics is her head and all the little lines coming out from it by the arrow is hair. The other one that shows hair is the one of her foot with little lines beyond the toes. She's in a breech position and at that angle her head is behind her foot so the hair is visible. She showed me the hair at the front first which is in the foot pics and its a lot but fairly short, but when she spun around to the back or head, the length of her hair is insane, the other PIC doesn't even do it justice. She literally has a mullet. Lmao. :haha:I wish you ladies could if seen it real time, BC like I said the pics don't do justice to what I actually saw. Like I might need to pack ponytails to the hospital in her bag lol:haha: BC I could probably put it in one. I was completely bald as a newborn.

Have any of you been showed this amount of hair and did lo actually have tons of hair? What is everyones experiences with lo hair in US's? Curious as to what to expect.....

My lo had so much they had to wash her hair repeatedly. It was two inches long at birth. By the time we left hospital 3 and a half inches. But I can tell you at 2 years old her hair is almost to her bottom. Get ready!!!!!!!!!

I had a new ultrasound done on Friday (they're making me do two a week now for NST and biophysical) and during the ultrasound, the tech pointed out that LO had a significant amount of hair. Lol. One of the pics is her head and all the little lines coming out from it by the arrow is hair. The other one that shows hair is the one of her foot with little lines beyond the toes. She's in a breech position and at that angle her head is behind her foot so the hair is visible. She showed me the hair at the front first which is in the foot pics and its a lot but fairly short, but when she spun around to the back or head, the length of her hair is insane, the other PIC doesn't even do it justice. She literally has a mullet. Lmao. :haha:I wish you ladies could if seen it real time, BC like I said the pics don't do justice to what I actually saw. Like I might need to pack ponytails to the hospital in her bag lol:haha: BC I could probably put it in one. I was completely bald as a newborn.

Have any of you been showed this amount of hair and did lo actually have tons of hair? What is everyones experiences with lo hair in US's? Curious as to what to expect.....

My lo had so much they had to wash her hair repeatedly. It was two inches long at birth. By the time we left hospital 3 and a half inches. But I can tell you at 2 years old her hair is almost to her bottom. Get ready!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wow, that's really amazing!

Oh, to all to pp's, that is extremely interesting. Esp, the photo of the newborn! I'm really excited to see what she actually ends up having at birth and then keeping afterwards...

I will say though my baby looked EXACTLY like his 3d scan. It was amazing

I had heartburn that got progressively worse as the pregnancy progressed, and DD was born with the most beautiful thick dark brown hair. It's thinned out a lot now she's 3 months old, and I think I can see light brown hair coming in...I hope she gets her dark hair back eventually though, it was gorgeous! She had no eyelashes when she was born, but they are now very long and the same dark brown as her hair :cloud9: ETA: we had no clue from the ultrasounds, even ones we had very late on, i.e. a couple of weeks before she arrived.

Ahhh! I had an ultrasound today at 36+3 and my baby's hair looked exactly like this. Her older sister had barely any when she was born so I'm excited to see if this one has more :) I've had terrible heartburn from about 18 weeks this time whereas last time it didn't start until about 30 weeks. Curious to see what she looks like when she's born x

Ahhh! I had an ultrasound today at 36+3 and my baby's hair looked exactly like this. Her older sister had barely any when she was born so I'm excited to see if this one has more :) I've had terrible heartburn from about 18 weeks this time whereas last time it didn't start until about 30 weeks. Curious to see what she looks like when she's born x

You know, when the us tech pointed out her hair at 32 weeks, I honestly couldn't believe how much there was. She quite literally looked like a tiny little Albert Einstein.... He he. I had not had ANY notable heartburn previous to that us and honestly what little bit I have now, even though it occurs quite frequently, isn't anything to really complain about and definitely isn't anything Rolaids don't take care of. I'm so incredibly grateful to have been spared. Plus, aside from the lack of horrendous heartburn, I was completely bald at birth until about two so I was fully expecting this lo to be bald too. It was truly a shock to see! I just can't wait to see what it's going to look like. In my us today, she has the chubbiest little cheeks and huge lips! She just looks perfect! I'm in love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->