OMG OH wants to start trying sooner.....yipeeeeeeee

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
well ladies me and OH had a real bad last few days, we hadnt spoke about the miscarraige i had nearly 3 weeks ago and we had lots of tension between us both but for what reason i think we were both real unsure, anyway 11pm last night it kinda blew up and we had a great massive row and both broke down, i told him that i miss our bean so much and he said he does too and that he is real sorry for holding in his feelings and so am i.
he then went on to say that he feels when he looks at the 2 kids that something is missing and that its our 3rd child, i totally agree with him i have felt that since my last child was born 14 months ago (but never told him then thought he would be freaked out...lol), now because i have had 2 m/c in 4 months my doc fitted a coil and advised me not to try again for 6 months then have the coil out but OH wants to try in 3 months?? i really do want to try in 3 months but im kind of scared and docs wouldnt have said wait 6 for nothing would they? god so confused now i told him i think 6 months would be best and he says ok but i know he wants it earlier, he say but what if that coil interferes with u ovulating and most women couldnt really answer that question with the confidence i did because i did ovulate 2 days ago exactly 18 days after the m/c with the mirena coil fitted so i said that i dnt think it gonna stop O and we have probs to concieve he then felt bit better.
god why did he have to say 3 months, coz now its like i really want to when i was dead set on no less then 6.....gggrrrrrr why is chossing a date so difficult, well at least 1 thing said we wont have this prob in TTC as no-one can choose conception date.....:rofl:

Awww. What a dilemma. If I were you I would get yourself to the Dr and ask if you can start trying now and what reasons there are for waiting.

Then discuss this with your OH. I know 6 months feels like a lifetime, especially when you feel like this.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. :)

I can see what you mean about it being hard to pick a day.
Firstly i would see what the doctor you never know he might say 3 months is a suitable time to wait hun. At least then after seeing the doctors you know where you stand!
Got me fingers crossed for you hun.
Keep us posted
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back