OMG OMG EWWWWWW!! dont buy knickers from Primark!!!WARNING!! updated pic 1st post

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Sorry girls i didnt know where to put this but i bought 2 packs of 5 underwear from primark a couple of weeks ago and put them in my drawer. I went to stick a pack in my hospital bag and when i took the first pair out of the top today i noticed something when i unrolled them....

A BIG FAT DEAD MAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMG!! i am soo scared of creepy crawleys i started wretching to be sick... it was huge.. not your normal sized maggot, more like a catapillar size!!!!

I put them on the bed and had to sit down, it was disgusting! the pack says they were packaged in spain so gawd knows how long it has been in there and i dont dare check to see if there is any more... surely this is a HUGE health and safety hazzard? the germs that could spread and especially since i was going to put them in my hospital bag!!

I have searched and searched for a telephone number for primark head office but i cant find one. I have took some pictures and shoved the pair with the maggot in back in the pack and put it on the window ledge... i cant bare to be in the room i feel so sick! it could have sent me into fooking labour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know how to contact them or any consumer rights people i can contact????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updated... pic!!!!:sick::sick::sick:

Primark underwear.jpg

eeeewwwwww that is hoooooorible!!!!!

ive bought knickers from there!!:cry:

it sounds more like a larve type thing to me tho and not a maggot, ewwww ive got goosebumps now :wacko:

sorry dont have any number for them but maybe phone your local primark and ask them for it?????

Thats vile! Poor you.

Phone number-(0118) 960 6300 (came from the complaints section of another site.) xx

Ewwww! Disgusting!!
Is the local shop number not on the recipt?

Got the address from Primark website, then googled the address for you.
41 West Street
Reading, RG1 1TT
0118 960 6370

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is discusting, put a pic on of the magott, i agee it sounds like larve

i would of freaked aswell i hate things like that, i got my maternity knickers from there aswell :-(

God that's nasty...... have to admit though, when I read the title of the thread I expected expected some other horror like someone used knicks! Yack!

Hope the store give you some apologies!

Aaaahh haha Freya that made me chuckle... imagine that someones used knickers in there ewww gross!! i will post a pic on here, just uploading xxx

Ahhhh i cant even bare to d/l the pic haha, im just not going to look!!!

xxx

Eeeeeew yuk!

Although I am glad you opened them now and not after you'd just given birth. X

That's gross i get so freaked out be these little suckers deffo complain send them the pics for proof and ask for an under generous gift of a 1 million pound voucher to spend in primark woooo hooo never need clothes again lol

EWWWW that is disgusting! Poor you hun :hugs: x

:wacko::sick: what if you hadn't noticed and put them on! :growlmad:
update us when u get a reply from them :hugs:

hopeandpray thats what i was thinking... eeeerrrr :sick: dont even want to think anymore about it ha!!

xx

EWWWWWWWWW, that is gross!! Contact head office and Trading Standards, and possibly Customs as they are probably imports - and its not good if they are harbouring beasties!

yeah i would get onto trading atandards or whoever about it beore i contacted primark as they may try to fob you off, always best to know where you stand before you challenge these big companies with a complaint - citezens advice will be able to point you in the right direction - oh and btw eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

God that's nasty...... have to admit though, when I read the title of the thread I expected expected some other horror like someone used knicks! Yack!

Hope the store give you some apologies!

Hahaha that's exactly what I thought. That is gross and so is the wriggley thing. I wouldn't worry about germs or desease though, but I would bloody well complain and demand a refund and I would be put off for life from buying undies from there again lol.

im so annoyed girls! i emailed yesterday and they still havent bothered to reply! what do you think i should do? i phoned yesterday and all they said was take them back to get a exchange!!! i said that i want more than and exchange and i cant get to the store so she took my address (will never hear from her again no doubt!!) this is disgusting!

xxx

hey hun, im shocked at this, my mum works for primark and ive bought them pants!
im sorry this is how you've been treated and a lil bit grossed out at what u found in your undies.
get back onto head office and ask for the complaints manager and send it off in writing too!!
hope u get some results!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"