• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

Amos2009

Reaction score
My cell phone camera is crap, but can anyone else see the line??? It really is better in person. It is 5 days early, so maybe that's why it's so faint??? UPDATED PG 20!

Attachments

• one1.jpg
    one1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 333
woo hoo!!! congrats chick. looks like a:bfp: to meeee!!! xxx

omg omg omg omg yay congratulations honey you so deserve this aweeee soooooo excited for you and 5 days early your a lucky thing

I SEE THE LINE

sorry im so excited for you yay lol xxx

Thanks Jenny! I am almost scared to get excited....I am going to TRY and wait til Wednesday to test again. What are the chances I will do that?? LOL
How are you doing?

i dont blame you for being excited hunny i would be too :D how you feeling i bet your over the moon :D hehehe i bet you test again today :p as im a poas addict lol
im doing really well now thank you almost back too my old self :D

xxxxx

That line is so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYYYYYYYYYYY. OMG how lucky & fertile are you!!!!!???...really pleased for you. Lets hope this is the start of things to come for us summertime miscarriers!! Was this your first or second cycle after D&C? Good luck. keep us posted ;-)

Im on CD7 of my first one after D&C, ill be BD for Britain as of Thursday ;-)

Claire x

Jenny- I am really excited and scared at the same time. I guess I will be the full 9 months!!! I am going to TRY and not test again til Wednesday. We'll see how that works out :haha:

Thanks Hannah!

Claire- this was my second cycle since my D&C. That's why I am so scared- it just seems too good to be true!! But I am going to maintain my PMA and just know everything will be ok with this pregnancy! Starting Thursday I will warn the queen and the rest of your country for you!!! Get it ON!!!! :sex::sex: Let's go :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

yeah i defo see 2 lines! congrats hope it all goes well for you xxx

I can definitely see it!! Congrats!! Good Luck!!

Someone please help me! I took a clearblue digital test last night that came up negative even though I saw a very faint line when i took it apart.... Today, in the afternoon I took another test with higher sensitivity. In 2 minutes I had a very very faint line. I almost thought it was negative. It is definitely there though. I am at 13 dpo and thought I should get stronger line if I really am pregnant? Any thoughts?

Thanks and baby dust to all!!

Someone please help me! I took a clearblue digital test last night that came up negative even though I saw a very faint line when i took it apart.... Today, in the afternoon I took another test with higher sensitivity. In 2 minutes I had a very very faint line. I almost thought it was negative. It is definitely there though. I am at 13 dpo and thought I should get stronger line if I really am pregnant? Any thoughts?

Thanks and baby dust to all!!

Test again with FMU xx

Jenny- I am really excited and scared at the same time. I guess I will be the full 9 months!!! I am going to TRY and not test again til Wednesday. We'll see how that works out :haha:

Thanks Hannah!

Claire- this was my second cycle since my D&C. That's why I am so scared- it just seems too good to be true!! But I am going to maintain my PMA and just know everything will be ok with this pregnancy! Starting Thursday I will warn the queen and the rest of your country for you!!! Get it ON!!!! :sex::sex: Let's go :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

Congrats look like a good BFP for so early!!!

I got a BFP in Sept 2005 after having D&C following blighted ovum in the May. It was second cycle of trying. DS born in June. Good luck hun no reason why it shouldnt be sticky!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks DT!!! And I see you are on your TWW....when will you be testing?

Rensben- keep testing!!! That's all we can do! Good luck!!

I can see it too!:happydance: Congrats sweetie! Im so happy for you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"