• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

Looks good I saw it without opening the pic. Use a FRER tomorrow I bet the line will be darker. congrats. FXX for H&H 9 mo.

Congrats hun I can def see the line!! :happydance:

Hope you're feeling good & have a luvly 9 months :hug:

Woohoo I see it xx

So happy for you

This month is so lucky

whey hey well done to you xx

congrats hun thats definately a bfp!!! can i ask what test it is you used? i havent used them before and thinking of giving them a try if af doesnt show. x

It's the Equate brand found here at Walmart. I will get a FRER this weekend maybe!!

Looks good woman :happydance:

I'm so pleased for you. It is normal to be cautious as I am after my BFP last week. It takes the innocence away having a mc but we have to be positive xx

I'm so pleased for you. It is normal to be cautious as I am after my BFP last week. It takes the innocence away having a mc but we have to be positive xx

Widger- how did I miss your BFP?????? Congratulations!!! We must have PMA this time-----I know I am trying hard to anyway!! :thumbup: :hugs::dust:

OMG OMG!! HOW DID I MISS THIS? Sorry for the caps but I am so excited. I see 2 lines for sure. Oh, hun you deserve it.

P.s. There is no way you are going to wait til wednesday to test. You are an addict!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Widger- how did I miss your BFP?????? Congratulations!!! We must have PMA this time-----I know I am trying hard to anyway!! :thumbup: :hugs::dust:

I've kept a very low profile :blush:

Too scared to announce it, just mentioned it on the September thread.

PMA and sticky :dust: to us both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->