• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

OMG OMG!! HOW DID I MISS THIS? Sorry for the caps but I am so excited. I see 2 lines for sure. Oh, hun you deserve it.

P.s. There is no way you are going to wait til wednesday to test. You are an addict!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Girl- you know you are probably right!! But here's my plan- I have 2 more Equate brand tests- one for Wednesday and one for Friday. Then if I have still not started- on Oct 1st I will get a FRER! Am I nuts or what??? Oh- and I am not telling DH til the Oct 1st test!!!!

Wait....I thought the original plan was to not test til the 1st! lol. That worked out well! I am cheering for you to wait.....not really I want you to go pee on them all right now! But I am cheering on behalf of your self control! Cause I have none so I am going to live vicariously through you. Good luck not telling DH it is going to eat at you! Look at it this way, it gives you more time to think of a super cute way to tell him!

Congrats again!!!

Wait....I thought the original plan was to not test til the 1st! lol. That worked out well! I am cheering for you to wait.....not really I want you to go pee on them all right now! But I am cheering on behalf of your self control! Cause I have none so I am going to live vicariously through you. Good luck not telling DH it is going to eat at you! Look at it this way, it gives you more time to think of a super cute way to tell him!

Congrats again!!!

I had a plan to not test til the 1st??? :rofl:
Now let's work on getting you that :bfp:

It's way darker than my first line was!! Congrats!!!!! Definately BFP

Congrats again!!!

Here is how I know I have a problem. I KNEW (underline, circle, and point a neon light at KNEW) that AF was going to be here and I still wasted money POAS!!! :wacko: She should be here today. Thumbs down!

If you wait to test until the 1st you will be like 22dpo thats a long time.

Congrats again!!!

Here is how I know I have a problem. I KNEW (underline, circle, and point a neon light at KNEW) that AF was going to be here and I still wasted money POAS!!! :wacko: She should be here today. Thumbs down!

But she's not here yet right???? So PMA baby, PMA!!!

If you wait to test until the 1st you will be like 22dpo thats a long time.

I know...I am looney toons!! I just want to be extra sure that it's positive- (like the 3 tests I take this week won't prove that!!)

Ok Juno!!! lol

Oh she will be here girl.....with a vengence I am sure. Thanks for being positive for me though!!

U do what you have to hon. I know how different getting your BFP after a MC can be u r afraid to get too excited. But the line looks good and you deserve to be excited.

Congrats hun! So glad to hear that!!!!!

Can so see the line!!!

yes looks it to me!! Do u have any other tests at home? even test again later today if u want to double check because faint line or dark line- you are pregnant!Mine was early and very very faint i did 2 more the same night with th same result :) yay congrats!!!

yes looks it to me!! Do u have any other tests at home? even test again later today if u want to double check because faint line or dark line- you are pregnant!Mine was early and very very faint i did 2 more the same night with th same result :) yay congrats!!!

I have 2 more tests at home, so I am going to test again in the morning and again on Friday probably!!!

so....anymore lines today?? ;-) or have you hidden the tests away til tomorrow? x

I actually had self control today!! I think it's because I am scared of what I might see on the stick :( But I will do it first thing in the morning since I am due AF Thursday.

Ooo congrats!! looks like a BFP to me!!!:happydance:

Will be stalking you now to know! :hugs:

Aster xxx

I actually had self control today!! I think it's because I am scared of what I might see on the stick :( But I will do it first thing in the morning since I am due AF Thursday.

Your pic looks like a :bfp: to me sweetie, Good luck with the next test :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->