Omg, omg, omg,omg, omg. (update first page)

Perdita

waiting and wondering
Reaction score
ok - I am freaking just the tiniest little bit and wanted to run it by you ladies before I start ripping my hair out in lumps!
My daughter was stillborn november 23rd last year. Since then my cycle has varied between 14 days and 48 days so no idea what was going on!
Anyway, my period isn't late - only on day 28 but have been a nightmare recently, for two days an emotional monster and I mean monster! I'm hungry all the time, indigestion all the time, feel sick if don't eat every hour and just shattered but having trouble sleeping. So I bit the bullet and dug out a asda hpt, faint positive, tesco hpt faint positive, another tesco one today and again, faint line comes up. Should I get more or head for the GP surgery??? I'm a high risk pregnancy because I'm diabetic and the loss was due to a clotting disorder.
HELP!!!!!
xx

Well, feeling pretty sick and shattered, no bleeding and no pain, seeing the midwife on monday 12th and she is going to book me in for an early scan the week after as estimate I'll be 6 to 7 weeks by then.
Trying to stay positive, not easy as I was born to worry but doing my best! All OH can say is 'wow', 'I need to get a promotion' 'wow' 'it's a boy' and 'wow'
xxx

hey honey - Congratulations!!! any line is a line... and you've had more than one so I'd be off to the docs so theyre aware and can do what they need to ASAP!

xxx all the best to you!

congratulations! I bet you are scared so if I were you I would just head to the dr. right away. I hope everything goes smoothly!!

I would deffo ring them. They can do blood tests to check if you are and its better to be safe than sorry!

I've had evaps on tesco, very convincing but never on asda.

Good luck hun x

Ringing the surgery now - I might try the midwife I saw when I got home from the hospital though. I don't mind being called a pain in the rear end if it gets me some answers! Thanks ladies, it's just a scary thought! I did the test because of the symptoms and will only be about a week since conceived (estimated on when got ovulation pain and ummm, well, welcome back activities after OH had been away!) so I guess it would be faint.
I worried about evap lines as well but would that happen within 5 minutes on all three?? I might go to the shops and get a couple of other brands! When I fell pregnant last year I used nearly 20 tests over 2 weeks even with the GP blood test and two scans!
xx

congrats sounds good hun!
let us know how u go xx

seeing the doc tomorrow morning - not my usual GP the git chose this week to go on holiday!! How dare he??!!!
Anyway, I was on duty last night and should have been in bed ages ago so going to neck some gaviscon and head for my bed!
Thanks girls - I'm staying hopeful but staying calm (sort of) whatever the answer I can deal with it!! If I say it often enough I might start to believe it!
I'll let you know folks - either way I won't be able to not share!
night night everyone,
xx

sweet dreams hon - fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Good luck hun, hope it all goes well! Don't worry about bothering GPs and midwives - it's what they're there for! It's better to ask them questions and get checked out rather than to not bother because you feel like you're bothering them! :flower: x

Well, seem the GP, had some bloods taken, she's contacting the consultant, spoke to the community midwives and I'm going to see them next week and they'll arrange an early scan for the week after! That will put me at approx 6 weeks so really the first time will get anything like a clear picture! I've already had the nightmare that go for the scan and there's nothing there but don't have any choice but to wait and hope!
Thanks ladies - this is going to be a rocky time but can only take it as it comes I guess!
I'm just going to do whatever I can at the moment and that includes not getting myself stressed if at all avoidable!
The rollercoaster ride starts here I guess and whatever the outcome glad I have somewhere to come and have you understand!
Thanks
xx

Congratulations :happydance: & FX'd that everything goes well for you

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe