Omg omg omg!!

bumphope

Reaction score
Decided to pee on a stick yesterday lunchtime, I've been studiously ignoring any symptoms I thought I might be noticing over the tww, but about 20 seconds after I told dh I was going to wait til I was later than just one day and test on Tuesday I found myself peeing on an ic test... Oops.

Looked at it, thought 'stupid cow. Waste of a test. It was never going to be positive'. Looked a second time to start the routine of holding it up to the light etc, and there was a blinking line. I could not believe it! Busied myself by going to m&s, came home, drank a gallon of water and weed on four other varieties of tests. All positive and I didn't even have to try to see the second line, I couldn't miss it!

I couldn't stop smiling and my dh was obviously delighted too! I really don't have that many symptoms, I've been a bit tired today, and after I got my bfp yesterday my boobs almost immediately started to hurt, I've got a bit of cramping and I think i can smell a bit more too, but honestly, nothing major. I'm hoping I'm going to stay this lucky!!

And now I'm so excited to be able to join you guys in first tri.. I recognise many of the names from the ttc boards :)

No real point to this post, just hello! Who else is new here? I think I am 4w6 today.. Anyone else?

X

Congrats!! I got my somewhat suprising BFP too! I didnt really have any symptoms and I felt stupid when I tested too but lo and behold there was a little pink line!! :) H&H 9 months for both of us :hugs:

Thanks guys! Congratulations to you all too!

How exciting, terrifying, unreal and strange hey?!

My dh is in a very hot bath as we speak. He has been banned since we started ttc!!

X

Omg I remember stalking a thread of yours on 2ww a few weeks back! So happy you got your :bfp: congrats hunni x x

I'd like to join you ladies! Congratulations all around! Was totally shocked to see my BFP as well. Started out faint and has gotten a bit darker since yesterday. I am very early- AF was just due today, so figure I am about 4 weeks and this is looking like an early August baby. Keeping my fingers crossed and trying so hard not to get too excited! Only symptoms I have to report is slightly sore breasts and I've been totally bitchy!!! :D

Omg I remember stalking a thread of yours on 2ww a few weeks back! So happy you got your :bfp: congrats hunni x x

Hehe thanks Linny! You know, last month I was so convinced I was pregnant, but no. That said, I had the most painful AF ever, I caught my breath when I got a big stabbing pain, so not sure what went on there! This month, almost the same symptoms, ignored them as best I could and bam! Yippee! X

I'd like to join you ladies! Congratulations all around! Was totally shocked to see my BFP as well. Started out faint and has gotten a bit darker since yesterday. I am very early- AF was just due today, so figure I am about 4 weeks and this is looking like an early August baby. Keeping my fingers crossed and trying so hard not to get too excited! Only symptoms I have to report is slightly sore breasts and I've been totally bitchy!!! :D

Congratulations!! I think I will be due at the start of August PinkLove too, it sounds so far away doesn't it! I did another calculator which didn't ask about my cycle length and it suggested I'd be due end of July, which sounded so soon! Hehe x

I am supposed to be due August 4th but another calculator said anywhere between July 17th and August 10th or something like that. My birthday is in June and OHs is in July so a August birthday would be cute :) or if he or she is born on OHs birthday, that would be an awesome birthday present! :) When are you all planning on telling family/friends?

Congrats and welcome to the wild rollercoaster ride of becoming and being a momma!

I am supposed to be due August 4th but another calculator said anywhere between July 17th and August 10th or something like that. My birthday is in June and OHs is in July so a August birthday would be cute :) or if he or she is born on OHs birthday, that would be an awesome birthday present! :) When are you all planning on telling family/friends?

Aw congratulations! How exciting!

We are going to tell parents on Christmas Day, we're going to get an early scan done and put a copy in each parents card then give it to them... Then we will tell friends at 12 weeks I think.

We have friends who told everyone as soon as they found out but so sadly they lost the baby at 6 weeks, so I think we are a bit hyper sensitive to not telling people too soon...

X

congratulations!! that was so lovely to read, reminded me of when I found out I was pregnant with my first :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->