Omg omg omg!!

Swanny

Reaction score
Please could you take a look at my pics and let me know what you think? I'm fairly sure on the superdrug test but FRER is so faint that it doesn't really show up on pics but this is what it looked like last time I got BFP then a few days later it got a lot darker.

Attachments

• DSC01016.jpg
    DSC01016.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC01023.jpg
    DSC01023.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC01024.jpg
    DSC01024.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC01029.jpg
    DSC01029.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 132
i played with your pics a bit but only one of them i could see a line. did the line stay or leave after?
https://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5674/dsc01023g.jpg

This pic might be a little better?

Attachments

• DSC01035.jpg
    DSC01035.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 114
Thank you for sorting out the pic, yeah the line got got darker even after the development time but it was definately there from around 4 minutes on both tests.

I can see both lines on the second one!

Can't believe how rubbish my camera is but they are definately there. Hopefully I will be able to upload some darker lines in a few days :)

Attachments

• DSC01035.jpg
    DSC01035.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 33
yeah i can see a line on one of them keep fingers crossed for ya hun and maybe try again in a few days?

well it definetely looks like a BFP then! i cant do much with that pic because its blurry.
:D

I'll test again in a few days and put some more pics on, thanks :)

I can only see a line in the second pic. Have you considered it being an evap line?

Did you use fmu?

FX'd its your :BFP: hun xxxx

I tested yesterday with superdrug and FRER and got what I thought was a line on FRER but it was so hard to tell the superdrug one had a line then I did another one cause I thought it was evap but they were definately pink. The lines on todays tests are with FMU and the lines are definately darker so I'm hoping in a few days I will have nice stong lines. I've been having symptoms too so I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Well sounds like you have your :bfp: good luck hun. Hope everything goes smoothly xxx

I inverted the colours on this one and the top one is definately there. I'm just going to test in a few days.

Thanks everyone for your replies :)

Attachments

• Positive Tests - Inverted.jpg
    Positive Tests - Inverted.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 30
I've adjusted the brightness

Attachments

• Positive Tests - Brightness.jpg
    Positive Tests - Brightness.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 30
i can def see them now its been colour changed superdrug one is def stronger but i can see lines on both tests, congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->