OMG OMG the doctors had to be wrong!!! sooo happy **update page 3**

kenziesmommy

mom of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
ok i had a vvv faint BFP on may 2nd then 5 subsequent BFN's went to the doctor and my beta's were only 4 so they said i lost it because i was 24 DPO well i have been cramping like crazy and feeling a little weird so i decided to take a test and well look for your self..... :happydance:

Attachments

• ic2.jpg
    ic2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 58
So happy for you sweetie.

Had read your previous threads and was heartbroken for you.

Bloody doctors - what do they know!!!:haha:

Congrats and a H&H 9 months to you.

Yay :happydance: i had also read your previous posts and was so upset for you, Congrats and H&H 9 months :hugs: x

OMG thats bloody brilliant hahaha you must be about to burst! congratulations i'm so pleased it worked out ok for you :happydance:

Who needs stinkin' doctors anyways?!? :haha: Congrats girl, that looks like a great positive!

wooot :happydance: congrats, I just posted on your other post about the beta, the same thing happened to me my first beta came back a 9 and the doctors said it was most likely ectopic, but they were all wrong cause 3 days later it was 150! im so happy for you i knew that 4 was too much to be not preg.. normal level is under 2! you probably just Oved and implanted late like i did sweetie. they most likely wont go by your LMP to calculate your EDD, they will go by the scans like they did for me.

I'm dying to know! Any updates Kenziesmommy????

Have you taken any more hpt's?

Congrats!! Goes to show we know our bodies!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->