Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
So horrible, Peaches Geldof has died :-(
Those poor babies of hers
https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337

I know :( awful. She came across as a fantastic mum in the debate about natural parenting with Katie Hopkins. She dies so young :(

I am so shocked by this :(
I follow her on Instagram and she posts literally tons of pictures and videos of those two boys every day, you almost feel like you know her... Phaedra isn't even 1 yet :( She seemed so devoted to them and a great mum

So so sad

I know. She seemed to be such a loving mother. Gone from a wild child to a doting parent, she seemed to have for her life in order.
So sad. Wonder what happened?

So shocking :(

She was so young, can't believe it.

RIP xxxxx

Could have been an aneurysm, but this is totally unconfirmed, just something I saw on twitter. I didn't know much about her but she seemed like she had really got her life in good shape, poor girl..

They won't even remember her it's so so sad

I obviously don't know her but I feel so so saddened by this. Think its cos her eldest is roughly the same age as my boy and the thought of not being there for him is too much to bear.

I know mrsB that's what I keep thinking. She has two boys like me and astala is a month older than jack. He will ask for his mum and wonder where she is :(

Shocking. She went through so much and seemed so happy. I admired her debating with Katie Hopkins.

I was just reading about this so sad. Her poor family. Xx

Completely shocked, she was so young. And with 2 under 2 as well, those poor little boys. She absolutely doted on them, I really liked her parenting style.

RIP Peaches

This is so tragic :cry: Her poor family and young children :( Rest in Peace Peaches

xx

So sad :( id been looking up alot lately as I am going to have a similar age gap and she came across as a brilliant mum :(:(

I'm really shocked by this too. She seemed to have totally turned her life around and she had her 2 lovely boys, they're just so young :( RIP peaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->