Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

I'm not normally that affected by celebrity deaths but this has made me so so sad. She'd really got her life in order and her children are still so incredibly young. I think because she's my age and I have a 10 month old I just can't get over how sad it is :(

I just read about it on the BBC news website and was so sad about it :( It's heartbreaking that she's left behind two young children :cry:

i saw everyone posting it on facebook she was so young, lifes to short sometimes :(
r.i.p

I'm not normally that affected by celebrity deaths but this has made me so so sad. She'd really got her life in order and her children are still so incredibly young. I think because she's my age and I have a 10 month old I just can't get over how sad it is :(

I know what you mean, I am genuinely upset over it too, which sounds mad when I don't know her but I followed her parents (love her Dad's music) & her Mams death was so hard as well leaving her daughters so young, Peaches was so devoted to her family, she looked like a natural born Mam, so so sad, RIP

There can't be anything worse than not seeing your children grow up. She was clearly born to be a mother, it's just so sad.

So sad :( she seemed to devoted to her kids and a fantastic mother. Her poor family.

Oh my god :'( this is very sad. I'm another who doesn't usually get affected by celebrity deaths but this is really upsetting. Twenty five years old and those poor babies left behind :(

This has really shocked me :(. She came across as such a lovely girl and a brilliant Mum. So so sad. RIP Peaches. Thoughts with her boys, family & friends.

I'm not a person who is affected by celebrity deaths, but i am by this one.
She was near me in age, with babies around the same age. How utterly tragic and devastating.
She seemed like a really amazing mum and i really admired her parenting style.
I cant imagine not seeing my babies grow up. :cry:

Horribly sad, her poor babies. RIP Peaches xx

I am truely saddened by this news :(

She really adored those boys and her life had completely turned around. She was so into her attachment parenting that it breaks my heart those boys will feel the loss of her presence :( .. shes been there to comfort them 24/7 and shes just gone.

Its so incredibly sad.

So sad, those poor boys and her family. Heartbreaking. Rip peaches

i'm another one who usually not affected by celebrity deaths, but i am genuinely saddened and upset by this. Those poor wee boys, and her family. She seemed to have turned her life around after becoming a mum. She always looked so happy in all her photos with them
:(

I just came on here to mention this?!' OH just told me !!!!

She has two lil babies :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->