Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

So saddened to hear this news.:nope:

My heart weeps for her precious boys.:cry:

R.I.P Peaches xx

Heartbreaking news. I too felt this death in my heart.

Her husband, her baby boys :-( just, so sudden. can't comprehend.

She seemed so lovely. Really feel for her boys and husband :( RIP Peaches x

So sad. One of my worst fears is leaving my children when they're still so young :( Her poor LO's :cry:

This has really saddened me this evening :( same age as me..I can't imagine what her family are going through, and what they will go through over the next few weeks :( her poor babies won't even remember her :( tragic news x

So sad. Think a lot of us can relate so much because she was around our age and had children around the age of our children.

Even though you don't really know her personally it makes you look at all your friends and family around you and see how it would affect them if you were gone- or how it would affect you if one of them was gone. Makes us all realise how vulnerable we are and how life can be there one minute and gone the next. So scary.

This is heartbreaking. She loved her boys I can't imagine how they will miss her. , life sometimes is so unfair and sad. We don't know what's happened but I hope she's in peace with her mum

It's heartbreaking. How awful rip x

I never realised she had links to heroin in the past.... I hope she wasn't that stupid, can't stop thinking about her babies :(

I've felt like crying all evening after hearing this while I was in the gym earlier...I wasn't a "fan", as in I didn't particularly follow her or anything, but I'm just so shocked. Dying so young like that... Can't stop thinking about her poor boys too, and her husband. How devastating :nope:

I really don't think it's anything to do with drugs, I'd be so surprised if so.

So upsetting :cry:

xo

I can't stop thinking about her.

I follow her on Instagram and Twitter. I feel like I sort of knew her. She posted pictures and videos of her babies nearly everyday. She seemed like such a fantastic mother.

I cried when I found out, everyone thought I was overreacting. This has really effected me.

She was my age and we both have 2 boys :cry::cry::cry:

RIP Peaches xxx

I can't believe it :( Genuinely upset... I followed her on Instagram and like others said, it felt like we kind of knew her. Her parenting ways were pretty much like what I want to do with my own child, she was my age when she had her first... so of course I was looking up to her! For those reasons it doesn't feel like any other celebrity death and I'm glad there's no one around to see me crying right now!

I didn't follow her, I didn't even realise she had grown up and got children til I saw her on TV debating with that vile Katie Hopkins.
But when I saw this news today I felt sick, I really feel for her family and her poor tiny babies.
I will admit I shed a tear, and it really makes you think about life, she was a year younger than I am. I have a husband and a toddler and could happen have just as easily happened to me (assuming there was no involvement of drugs or foul play, which I am certain there wasn't) as it could to her, or anyone.
xx

For some reason, well I know exactly why, her death has hit me really hard.

I don't know if it's more for those babies, who won't even remember their mammy. Or for a mother who won't get to see her babies grow up.

People keep sprouting 'you wouldn't care if she wasn't a celebrity'. But anyone who can say that has issues. Who wouldn't be bothered by the death of a mother?

I'm really sad about this too, it really upset me last night. Just the thought of leaving my two babies behind. And on her IG it was so lovely to follow their little family so similar day to day to a lot of us.
I feel so sad for those little boys, and her poor husband. They had a whole life to look forward to together :(

I know she did co sleeping with the boys and we do too. I can't imagine how hard it will be for the babies to not sleep next to mummy anymore :(
It's just awful. I feel sick when I think about it x

any news on how it happened yet? Just heartbreaking for those wee boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->