• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

I read th reports as they found heroine in her system. That doesnt mean she was during drugs while her kid was there. The traces in her system could have been there days

I read th reports as they found heroine in her system. That doesnt mean she was during drugs while her kid was there. The traces in her system could have been there days

I dunno, I looked online and heroin has a very short half life. It stays in the blood for around 2-4 days.

There's reports she was a day patient in a rehab nr her house and was on methadone. Sounds like it wasn't a one off slip and could gave been on going. It's all just very sad for everyone involved.

Whats annoying me is that all the reports and comments are about "Poor Bob, Poor Fifi, Pixie, Tigerlily" and obviously her poor boys, but i keep thinking of her husband, how much of a shock this must be if he had no idea, how he is supposed to go on?

Whats annoying me is that all the reports and comments are about "Poor Bob, Poor Fifi, Pixie, Tigerlily" and obviously her poor boys, but i keep thinking of her husband, how much of a shock this must be if he had no idea, how he is supposed to go on?

I feel for her husband, but I can't help but feel he would have known, as I said previously it would certainly confirm WHY he was concerned enough to contact the police when he couldn't get hold of her. If I can't get hold of my DH I would think to call his dad/close friends etc before I'd think to call the police, they would be a last resort.

I just find it terribly sad, I followed her on instagram, I felt like I knew her and her children but heroine users are great actors, and regardless of if it was a relapse or a hidden addiction she still put heroine before her boys :nope: and they will be the ones that have to live with the same feelings that she did about her mum.

The fact she was using doesn't take away from the pure sadness and sorrow I feel for her whole family, when all is said a done a man lost his wife, another man his daughter and 2 children their mother, I just wish she'd made better choices. She could have (and to the public eye she did) had it all :nope:

From what the was realised yesterday he didn't call the police cos he couldn't get hold of he he drove to the house with his mum and found her and they called the police. I think the media are getting a lot of crossed wires.

From what the was realised yesterday he didn't call the police cos he couldn't get hold of he he drove to the house with his mum and found her and they called the police. I think the media are getting a lot of crossed wires.

That would make more sense.

I did read that there wasn't any drug paraphernalia found, so would that suggest that him and/or his mum removed it?

I have just read on the daily mail website, Kent police have confirmed drug paraphernalia WAS found at the scene. The coroner has agreed that the information can be released because of the confusion in the press.

im really disappointed tbh - when i first heard she had died a few people said 'ah i bet it was drugs' and i was like no definetly not! she always seems so genuine when you see her on TV etc...' shocked and saddened she would do this :(

So she shot heroin with her little boy with her in the house? And he was just wandering round for who knows how long? I'm so shocked by this, I was so certain she'd definitely died of something other than drugs

I was too, Boo. I can't really get my head around it all, don't think anyone will.

xo

She made us believe she was this loving mother, devoted to the welfare of her boys, writing for mother baby magazines yet she took heroin while caring for a baby... :(

I didn't know her at all, like hadn't even heard of her until she passed away. :flower: But I think it does go to show that you never know what's going on behind closed doors even for celebrities and we don't really know the reasons as to why she did.

From what I've seen, she was a lovely person... might have been going through some of her own rough stuff? Its still incredibly sad and tragic though. :nope: Her poor children and family.

From what I can gather she wanted the perfect life & tried so hard to achieve it. But unfortunately her demons won. It's so sad because it's clear as day she loved her family and her little boys. Goodness knows what made her take drugs with her baby in the house but she must have been in a very dark place.

The more I hear about this story, the more tragic it is... I agree she tried so hard to create her perfect life, and obviously adored her sons, but whether it's because of her genetics or down to the issues she had from her upbringing, the addictions she had and her demons won :nope: It's so very sad for her whole family that history has repeated itself :(

It's such a tragedy that another young life has been lost to drug addiction :(

xx

She made us believe she was this loving mother, devoted to the welfare of her boys, writing for mother baby magazines yet she took heroin while caring for a baby... :(

We dont know if it was whilst looking after her boys. It could of been a few days before.

Regardless, dont get angry at her she was trying to hard to create that life. The people we need to get angry at are the ones who surrounded her, waiting for another vulnerable moment and then pounced upon that moment and made the drugs cycle start again. These people would of mae her think that they were her friends but they were anything but her friends. And now they will of already moved on to the next person :nope: THEY deserve our anger x

We dont know if it was whilst looking after her boys. It could of been a few days before.

Regardless, dont get angry at her she was trying to hard to create that life. The people we need to get angry at are the ones who surrounded her, waiting for another vulnerable moment and then pounced upon that moment and made the drugs cycle start again. These people would of mae her think that they were her friends but they were anything but her friends. And now they will of already moved on to the next person :nope: THEY deserve our anger x

:thumbup:

I didn't comment with my immediate thought that it was drug related.I wanted to be wrong.Poor babies is all I can say.

I can't help but be angry at her.. She had the best chance to get clean, she saw what it did to her mum and knew the pain of growing up without a mother yet she chose to still take drugs ... Now her poor babies have to grow up without a mum... I feel for her family left behind, especially her boys... Remember she chose to take the drugs... She had a choice

I know about addiction I've seen it, I lived with an addict and understand how hard it is to get off them but if you really want to you can, especially when you've babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->