• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

I hope the media have it wrong. I think its awful they are printing it before the official details are released!

i really hope its wrong too :(
wasn't she still BF? those poor babies...
But i thought there wasn't any drugs paraphernalia found?

I read something that seemed to insinuate somebody went to the house before the police got there and cleared any sign of drug use.

Still don't want to believe it was drugs :nope: thought she was over all that.

What time will it be announced?

xo

I think she wasn't breastfeeding anymore - a thyroid issue or something.
I've read that there wasn't any drug paraphernalia too. And they searched her garbage bins! It's not like that kind of thing can just disappear without a trace.
Really hoping it's just another rumour attempting to link her death to her mother's.

Yeah, one of the first things said when she died was no drugs paraphernalia was found. It's in the papers that they suspect someone went in and removed it all before the professionals got there.

Yes that's what I thought too, I mean she's been pregnant/breastfeeding for a lot of the past three years so if it's true then surely only a recent thing?

I don't think they will have put that in the papers unless they are pretty sure. By the sounds of it someone has gone round and taken any evidence of drugs away, therefore the police report said no sign of drugs etc.
I would love it not to be true though who could do that with a baby in the house :(:(

Yes that's what I thought too, I mean she's been pregnant/breastfeeding for a lot of the past three years so if it's true then surely only a recent thing?

On her Instagram she said she couldn't breastfeed past 6 months both times due to thyroid issues but would till 2 years if she could.

Still sad if its true that she died from heroine overdose, the poor family :(

They said it hugely contributed to her death. They must have know this as soon as she had died. I thought if they were unsure they wouldn't if buried here before the results came out.

Hugely sad for her boys to grow up knowing this.

It's confirmed as probably being the main reason that she died.

I can't believe it.

I'm not really that surprised.. the photo she tweeted then the words by her old nanny.. neither sat right with me in regards to a death caused by something other than her own hand :nope:

No! Really sequeena?! I'm actually shocked! She had everything, and how could she do that to her boys when it was done to her :-(

It has been confirmed it was responsible for her death, and that her husband found her body slumped over a spare bed.

Such a shame, everything to live for and wasted it all for drugs

I just saw too that the police have confirmed she had heroin in her system, doesn't say whether it caused it or not, just that it likely played a role. :(

No! Really sequeena?! I'm actually shocked! She had everything, and how could she do that to her boys when it was done to her :-(

Unfortunately :(

At the opening of her inquest in Gravesend, Detective Chief Inspector Paul Fotheringham, of the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, said a post-mortem examination was inconclusive, prompting further tests.
But he told the hearing: 'Recent use of heroin and the levels identified were likely to have played a role in her death.'

During his statement to the court, Mr Fotheringham said: 'On Thursday April 3, 2014, Thomas Cohen went with his two sons to stay for the weekend at his parents' house in south-east London.
'This is a normal occurrence which enables Peaches and Thomas to complete work in their respective careers.
'It is believed that Peaches spent Saturday afternoon, into the evening, and Sunday morning at her home address alone.'Throughout this period she maintained telephone contact with family and friends, including contact with Thomas's mother to arrange a family activity, but this was cancelled.
'Peaches maintained contact with family and friends throughout Sunday and at 5pm Thomas's father Keith Cohen took the youngest child, Phaedra, back to Wrotham and spent half an hour with Peaches before leaving the child with her

https://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-04-30/peaches-geldof-death-inquest/#police-heroin-likely-to-have-contributed-to-peaches-death_355511

https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27242721
:-(

So I guess her husband his the evidence when he found her body then. He wouldn't want the media to find out or the boys in future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->