Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

Those poor boys :nope: it's just lucky nothing to happened whilst they were in her care whilst she was under the influence.

Incredibly sad for her family. I can see why someone may have removed the evidence, it's a terrible way for the world to remember her.

I'm really shocked..

I also feel the person I followed on instagram was a different person to someone who was still taking drugs.. I guess you usually only see the good parts.

I think it was either a relapse or even possibly a suicide. I would be really surprised if she managed to use without anyone noticing. Would her boyfriend really allow her alone in the care of his two kids if he thought she was at risk of this?

I find the whole thing really odd. Most of all I'm disappointed. I know we all have our demons and everything but she was very open about the effect her mothers suicide had on her, why on earth would she want to put her own children through that?

There is no way she could have been using and not have had SOMEONE aware of that fact, it certainly makes more sense as to why her husband was concerned enough to call the police.

So utterly shocking :nope:

To be honest there's a small part of me that's relieved. As horrible as that sounds, i thought a 25 yr old had just dropped dead. I was worried it could happen to me or someone I know.
Her poor children and husband.

I think it was either a relapse or even possibly a suicide. I would be really surprised if she managed to use without anyone noticing. Would her boyfriend really allow her alone in the care of his two kids if he thought she was at risk of this?

I agree. I think relapse. She was always posting photos and I think if she'd been using for a time she'd of had track marks or some signs that would be obvious especially to those around her. Something tells me she had gotten clean and then made a fatal mistake.

I agree. I think relapse. She was always posting photos and I think if she'd been using for a time she'd of had track marks or some signs that would be obvious especially to those around her. Something tells me she had gotten clean and then made a fatal mistake.

Yeah, didn't even think about track marks. Apart from her sudden skinniness (which I suppose could have been explained by the thyroid issue she mentioned), there didn't seem to be any obvious signs whatsoever.

The whole scenario is so unbelievably sad for her boys. I didn't follow her on twitter, but I saw her up against that troll Katie on This Morning and I thought how great she was, and what a great role model for young Mothers.
Completely stunned it was heroin. If it wasn't a relapse she was clearly very conditioned at putting on a face on for the media.
No wonder her hubby didn't want the media to find out, it's like history repeating itself, and he is probably scared of it happening again one day to his boys, who are now going to have to live with the knowledge of how their Mother died. So incredibly sad, my heart goes out to them xxx

Wow I'm really shocked at this, I was so sure that she would never choose to leave her boys, or that if it was an 'accidental' OD, that she would ever out her boys through that after what she went through

So sad, just shows what a public front you can put on. She really seemed such a normal mother determined to do her best, on Instagram etc. poor thing if she was hiding an addiction :(

I just hope those boys have role models in life that can help them follow a different path

Yeah, didn't even think about track marks. Apart from her sudden skinniness (which I suppose could have been explained by the thyroid issue she mentioned), there didn't seem to be any obvious signs
whatsoever.

But why would she have noticeable track marks. I see a lot if people comeing into bussiness I own who are addicts but have no track marks they shoot up in hidden places there groin in between toes ect. That's not going to be show in photos she posts. Maybe those around her did know that's something there never going to say and we will never know. You never know what goes on behind closed doors in people's houses.as sad as that is she will have wanted to have a front as a fantastic mum and not show she was struggling because she wouldn't have wanted social services involved there's no doubt she loved her boys but the live of drugs is sometimes stronger. It seemed like people close to her did know something because of Instagram posts from her nanny ect and some one must have moved things in her house before police came,

Yeah, didn't even think about track marks. Apart from her sudden skinniness (which I suppose could have been explained by the thyroid issue she mentioned), there didn't seem to be any obvious signs
whatsoever.

But why would she have noticeable track marks. I see a lot if people comeing into bussiness I own who are addicts but have no track marks they shoot up in hidden places there groin in between toes ect. That's not going to be show in photos she posts. Maybe those around her did know that's something there never going to say and we will never know. You never know what goes on behind closed doors in people's houses.as sad as that is she will have wanted to have a front as a fantastic mum and not show she was struggling because she wouldn't have wanted social services involved there's no doubt she loved her boys but the live of drugs is sometimes stronger. It seemed like people close to her did know something because of Instagram posts from her nanny ect and some one must have moved things in her house before police came,

I suppose but it just seems insane to me that they would leave somebody so potentially vulnerable solely in the care of her boys. I still think the nanny's post/moving of paraphernalia is compatible with a suicide or relapse.

Actually now you come to mention it I agree with you girls - her nanny's Instagram post especially when she said 'you tried so hard to be happy' did make me wonder. Like she was suggesting peaches wasn't happy. When in her articles and interviews and on social media she most certainly gave off the impression she was.

Actually now you come to mention it I agree with you girls - her nanny's Instagram post especially when she said 'you tried so hard to be happy' did make me wonder. Like she was suggesting peaches wasn't happy. When in her articles and interviews and on social media she most certainly gave off the impression she was.

:( I suppose any suicide note could have been removed along with the paraphernalia also.

I dont think it necessarily means that. Just that she had worked hard to dig herself out of the dark hole she was once and worked hard towards happiness.

I agree with Tasha, the Nannys post i think simply meant, that after such a difficult upbringing and her wild teen years that she had settled down and almost got her fairytale. Purely that and nothing else. Her Nanny reported Paula to the police when Peaches was a girl over heroin abuse. Because she knew it was best for Paula and the kids, i think if she believed Peaches was on heroin, she would of done the same.

I agree it must have been some sort of relapse? I mean the past 3 years she has spent a majority being pregnant or breastfeeding (someone mentioned here she BF both boys til 6 months) and if you were using at the same time as pregnancy and feeding surely there would have been direct effect to the babies and she'd have been found out? I don't really know much about it. Still think it's so sad though, a lot of people on news websites are saying they have no sympathy and she's selfish but she obviously had some bad demons :( So tragic.

It's a tragic waste of life. I feel so sorry for her children and the thought of her youngest being there on his own for goodness knows how long makes me want to cry.

Really shocked I didn't expect yo hear heroine especially after it was published that she was alone with her child. Stupid girl, how unbelievably selfish while on her own with a baby... Just goes to show you doesn't it... She had me fooled I thought she was a doting loving mother I really did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->