Omg-Peaches Geldof is dead!! :-(

There's been a couple of reports that said police have said no hard drugs or a suicide note was found and that tests are being done to find out the cause.
I think the post mortem is being done today.
Tragic :(.

This really hit me too- I can't stop thinking about her poor little boys. R.I.P Peaches x

So tragic.

Sometimes celebrity deaths don't bother me much but this kind of hit me hard for some reason. After finding out yesterday I felt kind of weird and barely spoke to my OH.

RIP.

I'm glad they didn't find drugs in the house. I really hope it wasn't drugs or suicide, those boys are going to have enough to grow up with without the possibility that their mum took her own life.

I think it has affected me more than most celeb deaths normally do because of how much of a good role model she had become to young mums, and that she wasn't constantly in the media for drug abuse and wild partying anymore.

They now saying she was at risk of cardiac arrest due to living off a liquid vegetable only diet

She had lost a lot of weight but said it was due to a thyroid dysfunction after her second son was born. Thyroid issues can cause cardiac arrhythmias so I suppose it could well have been that :(

I read somewhere that she was on a veg juice diet and she didn't eat anything else... Not sure how true that is. But it was said that she was at risk of a cardiac arrest xx

I guess we have to wait and see. I don't usually get upset about celeb deaths like this but it has really upset me. I can't believe it still, those poor babies who she so obviously doted on must be so confused as to where their mummy is, can't even think about it without welling up for them babies

I just can't get this out of my head. I come close to tears every time I think about her babies wondering where she is and how horrifically unfair it is she won't be there for both their birthdays this month and the rest of their childhoods.

Feels ridiculous to be affected like this when it's someone I don't know. But the reminder of how fragile life is and how nothing is forever or guaranteed terrifies me now I'm a mother.

I know Mrsbutterfly, I can't stop thinking about it either and the whole family, her husband and those little babies who will now grow up without their mummy :(

Looking at her Instagram, she posted pics of her lovely babies almost everyday.

I just keep thinking she spent almost 24/7 with those boys, they snuggled in her bed at night, she wore them all day. How on earth can they cope right now? With their Mommy gone :(

I'm feel awful about this news, I followed her on social media and you could see she was such a doting mother to those boys.She seemed the same as all my other mummy friends and never flashed her money or frame around. A great advocate for attachment parenting and breast feeding

I have two young babes too, and I'm a single mum who wants to do so much with my life, but it reminds you to live each day and how unfair life and be. There are parents who treat their kids awful and live long,Peaches was determined to be a great mum and now she's gone, seems unfair. I feel so sad for her babies and husband.

Shocked the mummy community and the world.

RIP mama, you'll be missed.

So sad and I'm genuinely shocked by this. Don't really know much about her apart from her name etc but it really has upset me. Her poor family and beautiful children that she has left behind it's heartbreaking. It scares the life out of me that death can happen at any time and there is nothing we can do about it. Rip Peaches xxx

I can't stop thinking about it either. She used to put tons of videos of those giggly boys on Instagram and I didn't realise how I used to watch every one at least once a day! It's a huge loss for her family. I can't bear to think of the boys wondering where she is. It's really affected me :(

Those poor babies and her poor husband and family.

What a tragic loss. No child should have to lose their mother :(

It's so tragic, I can't imagine how it must feel for her family and children, life is so cruel sometimes.

this is so sad :(:(:( she was such a wonderful mum!

Report i just read online say that police refused to confirm or deny that no drugs or suicide note was found but she just dont seem like the type of person to be into all that now - she was such a doting mummy i cant see her risking it all with drugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->