OMG Pregnancy Test Negative

Okay, so this happened to me too! And I freaked! I was convinced I had another chemical pregnancy and I was devastated. I started testin at 10 DPO and got faint lines which steadily got darker, until 13 DPO when I got a negative! I went the doctor later that day and she told me I was pregnant, so I tossed the other pregnancy tests.... well until this morning, when I just had to see a line and sure enough :bfp: and it's super dark now!

Good luck and I hope you get the same result!!

UPDATE:

Well Ladies i miscarried yesterday, spent all day in the hospital having scans etc but nothing left!!

I knew something wasnt right when my urine had to be super yellow to detect the even faintest of lines. Now its completely negative.

xx

oh im so sorry :( I thought for sure it was the fact that you had had lots of water
Sending hugs your way!!! :( :( :( :cry:

Think it was the lots of water too, but i noticed the FRER wasnt getting darker a week after i found out, i just knew something wasn't right.

I started bleeding last night and got it confirmed today x

dont worry about it :) for you to get so many positive preg tests i think it's safe to safe your preg. some tests arent as good as others or have a higher hcg detection level. stop testing if i were you or you'l worry yourself sick which is no good for the baby. put your feet up and book a doc appointment to get some bloods done :) xxx

UPDATE:

Well Ladies i miscarried yesterday, spent all day in the hospital having scans etc but nothing left!!

I knew something wasnt right when my urine had to be super yellow to detect the even faintest of lines. Now its completely negative.

xx

im so so sorry....im gutted for you, take care of yourself hun, im thinking of you.:hugs:

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Thanks everyone. I'm staying strong, I owe it to my angels. I know next time I'm going to be ok.

Trixie - how did the scan go?

scan went well pet, they just found one!.........i hope your ok

Im fine, it was nothing in comparison to loosing the boys.

Bet you glad only one in there, fingers crossed everything goes well xx

its just a constant worry. im so worried for you cause i know i just couldnt handle that... i just hope this one sticks and you will be back here soon xxxx

the digi test aren't as sensitive as the others :), I'm sure all is well. It sounds like you are just newly pg! Congratulations!!

to much drinking dilutes the urine and can cause neg tests x ur fine x

sorry to hear about your loss :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"