Omg, she flipped!

Elli21

Reaction score
My baby had her school booster today and she was as cool as a cucumber on the way...we picked out a plaster and she had a lolly pop. I told her it might sting, and she said "ok mummy" and took her jumper off happily.
She sat on my lap and the nurse did the first..Leigha flipped! She went everywhere and some of the liquid went over me!!! The nurse said it was ok though. But leigha wasnt very happy. Then we turned her round and had her next one...Ive never seen a nurse stick the needle in so far!! Leigha had me holding her, the nurse helping hold her and she still managed to wriggle.
She was SCREAMING! Telling the nurse it hurt her and that she didnt like doctors. Even her lolly and her special sticker didnt help. :cry: I felt awful!

But she wanted to go to school, so she went...and she seemed happy enough when i left...but it was just horrible! :(

Wow, that must have made you jump!! I'm sorry she freaked out so much, but I am the queen of that. It once took 5 nurses and the doctors to hold me down for a booster (they were stupid, trying to put it in my leg LOL)

Hopefully she won't bruise too bad and be ok next time. :hugs:

Yeah im hoping she doesnt bruise too much or have any side effects, i really dont want her to be scared of the doctors...

Was that her 4 year ones?

I am dreading this more then you can believe , Carly is a strong one and she doesnt take pain easy :cry:

Ah bless! Maybe next time buy yourself a lollipop too!

Well Leigha is only 3 and a half but was told she could have them between now and 4. So i thought it best to get them out of the way.

Yeah i sure needed a lollypop :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->