OMG... She is sleeping :)

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
What does everyone do to get their LO's down for a daytime nap?

I can't belive it! After weeks of no afternoon naps Brooklynn has been sleeping today since 1pm and it is now 5. She cried twice both times I went to get her up and she wasn't even awake she just wanted her soother. Now I just wish that I knew what it was that I did.

Usually Erica has a morning nap, then an afternoon nap. I just feed her, give her her paci and comfort animal, I usually lay her on our bed (since she prefers napping there) and just pat her back until she falls asleep. Its great when they add the afternoon nap so you can get more done.

Hannah still sleeps whenever she wants

She was napping up till about 3 weeks ago and I can't wait till she is napping again I can't wait to be able to get some things done around the house **fingers crossed**

That's great :D I rarely get Hannah to nap unless I'm holding her :wacko: Really need to break her of that..........

I rarely get Hannah to nap unless I'm holding her :wacko: Really need to break her of that..........

Do I ever know what you mean. Drives me crazy cuz she will sleep for my mom UNTIL she gets put down. I swear she has radar:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->