Omg so angry

That is awful, i can't believe how insensitive people can be!!
Sounds like she isn't much of a friend at all.

I know a lot of people who in the last year have got pregnant by accident! I just don't know how they manage it!!!

I agree some ppl just don't think....If I knew a friend or family memeber was struggling I would never do what has been done to me or any of you b/c words hurt.... :(

This thread has made me quite cross.

I know as well as anyone, how many unplanned, accidental pregnancies occur, and how many babies are born to indifferent mothers. I get to deliver them most days. But I appreciate that this is the way of the world, and when I see these ladies in labour, I'm aware that they don't know my situation, and I give them all the warmth, care and support I can. I try to leave my own feelings at the door when my shift starts.

BUT for people who 'supposedly' CARE about you, to callously and selfishly rub your nose in it?!? That's shocking. Some people are horribly SELFISH never mind insensitive.

Girls, we all have each other to offload on, so don't let the buggers get you down.

When we get our own BFPs, our babies, will be the most precious, most wanted and most loved babies in the world, and their lives will be full of joy. In the end, that's what counts.

Awwww sorry to hear that. I feel your pain, a friend of mine just told me she was pregnant. its unplanned and her 4th child at the age of 25/26. Just told her last week she'd be pregnant before me and here she is. Wish i could say that and win the lotto!

This thread has made me quite cross.

I know as well as anyone, how many unplanned, accidental pregnancies occur, and how many babies are born to indifferent mothers. I get to deliver them most days. But I appreciate that this is the way of the world, and when I see these ladies in labour, I'm aware that they don't know my situation, and I give them all the warmth, care and support I can. I try to leave my own feelings at the door when my shift starts.

BUT for people who 'supposedly' CARE about you, to callously and selfishly rub your nose in it?!? That's shocking. Some people are horribly SELFISH never mind insensitive.

Girls, we all have each other to offload on, so don't let the buggers get you down.

When we get our own BFPs, our babies, will be the most precious, most wanted and most loved babies in the world, and their lives will be full of joy. In the end, that's what counts.

Hi

Your last paragraph is so so true and it is all that matters.

Also without this site think i would be wreck, you ladies help keep me sane. So thanks all again xx

It's so hard to stay strong and happy for family memebers around you that are getting pregnant w/ no problem what-so-ever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->