OMG that poor poor baby...(sensitive)

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
How much this poor baby sufferered :hissy: ....id of given her a loving home if they didnt want her :cry:

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7682771.stm

Warning - its not very nice. I hope he rots in hell :evil:

that made me cry my eyes out, that is soo sad, that poor baby. I agree I hope he and THE MOTHER rot in hell.

oh yeah and her, if i could have 5 mins with either one.....:hissy:

I swear... all the ones who don't want babies get them, but those of us who want them SOOO bad can't even get pregnant. I think they should do to them what they did to there baby.

Oh my GOD that's sick!
Them horrible *******s! I hope they get the s**t kicked out of them every day in prison, and die the day they're released!
If they get out alive I'm so going after them :hissy:

omg cant believe someone could do something like that

Even in that pic, she doesnt look happy. Poor thing. Hundreds of loving familys would have adored and cherished her, its so sad

they both deserve the death penalty. I know most of you from the UK are totally against it, but for something like this, there is no excuse, and no reason, and neither have the right to take another breath!

that has made me so angry. that poor little girl. why would, HOW could someone do that! it makes me sick to my stomache. they should be made to suffer everything that she did :growlmad:

That's so sad :( ...and her mother was pregnant again. Makes me feel sick that anyone could even think of doing something like that to a child :cry:

:cry: It doesnt even bare thinking about it does it? :nope: what that little girl must have suffered:cry:

These are the sickest people I have ever heard of :(

theres no doubt they deserve the death penalty but i think its the easy way out. they should stay in prison thier whole life, i think that is far worse. ppl will find out what theyve done and they will suffer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->