OMG that poor poor baby...(sensitive)

i dont think i can type the words i want to use for him hope he rots in hell

What in hell is wrong with these people!! He needs his eyeballs gouged out and then be tortured until death. He certaintly does not deserve to live. How anyone could hurt their own flesh and blood i have no idea.

What a sick sick man, if he does get sent to prison i really hope the other guys in there give him whats coming to him. Thats if the stupid prison guards dont put him in isolation.

Gosh thats the 3rd horrific thing i have read on here today, i'm so going to have nightmares about my baby.

some people are just so evil, he looks evil though the **** x

OMG...things like that make me so angry. This child had no one in her life that cared for her. Here I am trying so desperately (as many of us are) for a baby...and then there is someone who can't even see what a precious gift a child is. I hope that mother has her baby taken away (the one she is pregnant with).

It was on the news today that he got a life sentence - to serve a minimum of 22 years.

22 years is not enough for him - I hope the other prisoners give him a VERY hard time

that is absolutely disgusting...
someone that hurts children is the lowest of low in my opinion!
GOD THAT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL!!!!

This has been playing on my mind since watching it on the news yesterday, I cried through the whole news report.

Poor baby:cry:

Words cannot describe what they 2 deserve. Sick horrible vile nasty. How could someone possibly? Poor child, im glad shes in a much better place now, not suffering anymore.

evil twisted b*****d!!! they should bring back the death penalty for people like that.

I have not even looked at the link things like this effect me bad i get really angry and going by all your posts i dont wont to look at the link cause i know if you have all cried then i will sob but dont want to ignore this post had to leave a message and say
I hope they are found hanging in there cell .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->