OMG that poor poor baby...(sensitive)

That poor little girl :(.. they dont deserve kids, its sick what they have done

Its beyond me how people can do things like that, she was a tiny little baby ffs, they deserve so much more than prison!!!

Omg some people are so fecking sick! y would u want to harm a harmless child? hope they rot!

What a pair of cúnts!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I know many dislike that word but I'm not buttering up my exact thoughts!

I really really hope with everything that those people get tortured until they take their own lives.

What a cúnt!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly what i wanted to say, but i didnt want to say it!! but now that you have its fine! :D lol

god, thats disgusting! it actually makes me feel sick to read that..
i hope he rots in hell
sleep tight angel, away from the monsters now :hugs:

Oops you quoted me as I changed it both of them sick pair of b*stards!

OH told me about it then I read it ages ago ...just couldn't reply.

I couldn't help stare at that baby girls eyes she looks sad yet so bloody adorable :( Monsters!

What a pair of cúnts!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I know many dislike that word but I'm not buttering up my exact thoughts!

I really really hope with everything that those people get tortured until they take their own lives.

Not strong enough words for them if you ask me! I am in tears looking at & thinking of that poor baby - struggling to stop myself going to pick Jack up for a hug:cry:

It makes me feel sick to my stomach how someone can carry a child for 9 months , give birth to it , then decide to raise it like a dog and harm it arghhh im so pissed I hope they get what they deserve

these people are not human being. hoe can do such a cruel thing like this. GO TO HELL AND ROT IN THERE !!!

omg such nasty people about, why have kids if your just gonna hurt them?? he looks one nasty piece of s***

OMG that is awfull!! I dont see how people could hurt there child! :(

Did I just read this correctly? she is 12wks pregnant again???

I hope this baby gets taken away from these evil bas**rds as soon as it is born - they should both be sterilised!!

she was 12 weeks preg when it happened, last dec, so baby will be here now, im assuming its in care, best place. poor baby x

Why did he have to do that?! What kind of a sick individual you have to be?!
He could have given her up for adoption,she'd even be better off in a home!!!

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

That poor girl...:cry:

this is just awful, there are some sick, sick people living in this world! xx

No No NOOOO! This is the most horrible thing i have ever heard of, how can anyone do that, it's naieve of me but until you read about it you forget how evil some of the ppl out there are, just saw it on the news and saw his horrible face i wanted to punch it what a psycho! The little girl was so gorgeous, it said he's getting minimum 22 years they should lock him up and throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!

and she walked free!!!!!! She knew it was going on, she's just as guilty.

22 yrs is a walk in the park for what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->