OMG that poor poor baby...(sensitive)

WOW...I can not believe people like that even bother having kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your legs closed if you aren't stable enough to have children!!!
I hope to god they die the day they are released from prison!!!! Let them suffer for years and years and years and then die that day!!!!!

I couldnt bear to read the whole article.

I CANNOT believe how sick some people are!!! EVIL EVIL man.

Oh my GOD that's sick!
Them horrible *******s! I hope they get the s**t kicked out of them every day in prison, and die the day they're released!
If they get out alive I'm so going after them :hissy:

I am right there with you!!!

they both deserve the death penalty. I know most of you from the UK are totally against it, but for something like this, there is no excuse, and no reason, and neither have the right to take another breath!

I am all for the death penalty, but then I am originally from the U.S. I say fry the f*ckers after torturing them for a few months and depriving them of food and water.

This really made my blood boil. You can see the sadness in that little girl's eyes. I want to rip the parent's heads off and sh*t down their necks. There was a picture of the mother SMILING as she was walking into court. I so want to smash her face in. I wish I could just make all the abused children in the world safe and protected from such evil people. What in the hell were these people thinking????

:cry: i read this in the paper the other day, its just terrible, awful and wicked :cry::cry:

its so sad, and the poor lil girl died on christmas eve. RIP lil angel x

Pure evil. WTF the mothers pregnant again?! some people need sterilising. Its so unfair for all the families that deserve beautiful babies. The world is so unjust.

What an evil bloody barsteward!!

Things like this make my blood boil, for Gods sake, WHY hurt a little defenceless baby??

Poor little thing, I can't even imagine the agony she must have gone through :(

i have literally ran to the toilet and been sick.
That is fucking disgusting , what a prick. Poor poor baby, my heart just went when i read it.
:cry:

OMG how can people be soo evil, rest in peace little girl..

Ohmygod.
Some people are so sick! Why on earth would you do that to any child, let alone your own daughter! Poor little girl, your safe from those evil people now xx

I can't believe anyone could do that to a child until i see things like this that confirm that there are some sick people in this world!!

Oh my god, that is disgusting and they should be hung, the heartless *******s! Hope they rot in prison, that poor baby! Just goes to show some people should never be allowed to have children, the worthless twats!

It is so flaming infuriating!!!!!!!!!!! What did that poor baby do to deserve that? MY heart cries for her, may she rest in peace. x

Oh my god, she's in a much better place now :cry:

Those sick heartless f***ers, I hope they live for a very long time, rotting in prison, with only the thoughts of what they've done to haunt them.

he should be castrated and she should have her womanly rights removed, sterilise them, but id say do it when theyre awake so they feel every last pain that that poor child had to endure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->