Omg we were ltttc'ers with #1 now got a bfp with #2 and wernt trying, aaahhhh xxx

Dolly84

Pregnant with #2 :-)
Reaction score
Omg where do I start.
It's been quite a roller coaster for us over the last 3 years.
We got our bfp with ds after 2 LONG years ttc and a bit of help from clomid.
Well we got married this year 21st June, got me last period on honeymoon, and was gonna wait until ds was 1 before ttc #2.
Well didn't have to wait as I've not been checking my cycles like I usually do, but noticed I'd still not seen my period.
Went to super drug and got a pack of 2 test, came home, got ds his tea sorted and casually walked upstairs (just to take the test-to prove I wasn't pregnant)! How wrong was I lol.
As soon as I dipped it in and it absorbed some it was super dark straight away, no need to wait the 3 minuites, I couldn't believe it, I had to sit down and have a minuite.
I then ran downstairs to hubby and ds and shown him the test, he was over the moon.
We're just gonna take it causiously as I had a blighted ovum miscarriage in jan so not getting our hopes up too much yet but sooo sooo happy.
My current calculations make me 5 weeks 4 days eeeekkk excited xxxx

Sorry I've been rambling ☺️👍😊xxx

Lovely news! :)
Congratulations!

Thankyou.....I'm still in a state of shock as I only found out an hour ago ;-) once telling hubby I came straight on here haha xxx

Thankyou ladies, 6 weeks tomorrow so fingers crossed this is a sticky bean ;-) xxx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats! I wish you a H&H 9 months! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back