OMG! What the?!

Wilsey

Mummy of two!
Reaction score
:shrug::dohh::growlmad::shrug::dohh::growlmad:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/9235506/Heavily-pregnant-drink-driver-caught

No words...

What an idiot. Pregnant or not.

But unfortunately I know people like this. And they actually critisized ME for NOT drinking while pregnant.

The exact words of a heavily pregnant woman at a friends engagement when I was pregnant with DD she had 2 kids and was further along than me with her 3rd
" I get smashed all the time with each of me kids, do you think there is something wrong with 'em or something. Having a few won't 'ert ya, c'mon " *picks up one of her cans of beam and tries to force it into my hand *

I got breath tested and I said I'm not drinking I'm pregnant an the cop said it doesn't matter we caught and 8 month pregnant woman drink driving.

What an idiot. Pregnant or not.

But unfortunately I know people like this. And they actually critisized ME for NOT drinking while pregnant.

The exact words of a heavily pregnant woman at a friends engagement when I was pregnant with DD she had 2 kids and was further along than me with her 3rd
" I get smashed all the time with each of me kids, do you think there is something wrong with 'em or something. Having a few won't 'ert ya, c'mon " *picks up one of her cans of beam and tries to force it into my hand *

It's a bit scary eh? I'm so surprised people get 'smashed' when pregnant. :nope:

:dohh: Some women! Don't get me wrong, I can understand your tempted...but, really? At my sister's birthday, they were all drinking champagne - and I wouldn't touch a drop, even though I desperately wanted to! (hope that doesn't make me sound too bad :haha:) Sometimes I wonder what goes through these ladie's heads!

:dohh: Some women! Don't get me wrong, I can understand your tempted...but, really? At my sister's birthday, they were all drinking champagne - and I wouldn't touch a drop, even though I desperately wanted to! (hope that doesn't make me sound too bad :haha:) Sometimes I wonder what goes through these ladie's heads!

Nah, doesn't at all - I haven't touched a drop with both pregnancies but thats because I'm not a big drinker anyway, and don't really care about going without for 9 months.

But I know some of my antenatal girls had the odd glass during their pregnancies. But to get completely smashed, so much so, that you're over the drink driving limit? EXTREME!!!!

wow :dohh: I don't judge having an odd glass of wine here or there, I've never had a drink while pregnant but that's simply because it doesn't really appeal to me even when I'm not pregnant....but getting really drunk while pregnant is just terrible! :nope:

This reminds me...i was at the store with DH and he buys an occasional pack of craft beer. Well, I was the one who scanned it at the store and they ask for ID to verify legal drinking age. The cashier said, "i need to see both your IDs bc she was the one handling it" and I didn't have mine with me and I told her. She said "well then I can't sell it to you". I showed her my 7 month belly and she goes....oh....and gave it to us lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->