Omg yeast infection!!

Dia0624

Reaction score
Tmi warning! I think I have a yeast infection! I walked around all day Saturday and Sunday I was so sore down there and since then It has been super irritated. I tried vagasil but it didn't help. I called my doc to discuss but the nurses keep calling me back. Finally got prescribed a cream called teraconazole. Anyone use this during pregnancy? Since im also on progesterone suppositories I didn't insert this vaginally. I just applied it to the outside and I hope it works!! Anyone else have experience?

Is it normal to feel sore down there during first tri? I feel like I need to lay down for a good couple of days but I cant!! It gets worse as the day goes on. I'm so miserable right now I just want the irritation to go away.

Try monistat 7. I was told this is safe during pregnancy.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of irritation is it? Xx

I use the canesten cream and pessary. It seems to do the trick.

I didn't know Monistat was safe. Well ill give my medicine one more day to see if I see a difference.

Klouise - It's not itchy but it feels uncomfortable to walk. It's like a burning/sore sensation. It's awful.

I get this when preggo. I've started drinking a probiotic every day as ive heard this helps. Also, never tried it but, the NHS choices website recommend using live yoghurt to help treat the area. Xxx

I know it probably sounds strange but instead of it being thrush could it be chafing? As some people the skin down below swells up, I know mine has slightly I just try and let as much air to the area as possible xx

Yogurt is used for bacterial infections not for yeast. Monistat 7 should do the trick.

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Thrush/Pages/Treatment.aspx

Nope defo thrush. Xx

Hey thanks for the info!! Im not sure of its thruh or chafing. I feel swollen by the end of the day after bei at work all day. So I feel like it could be either lol. The cream my doc gave helped a little, hopefully a few more days on it will do the trick. Just so painful and uncomfortable.

Yep i feel irritated a lot down there and just smother the external area in caneston cream which seems to do the trick x

Well now I'm in panic mode bec I saw little bit of bright red blood when I wiped. I cannot tell if it's just form my skin or internal. The nurse is going to give me a pill for the YI and antibiotics in case it gets worse. Doctors are not available so I can't even get checked out. I'm so afraid of the blood. I have had 3 miscarriages and now I'm terrified once again.

I'll look itni caneston cream I've never heard of t before thanks!

Caneston has cleared mine up on the severel occasions ive used it recently. Hope it works for you and hope youre ok x

I've heard the progesterone suppositories can cause spotting. Try not to worry xx

Well since it didn't improve my doc prescribed me dilfucan. I took one pill this morning after my doc assured me it's totally safe even though the Internet says otherwise. I have two pills. 150 mg each. The Internet says high dosage (400mg) is dangerous. I'm not sure If I should stop at one pill or take the other tomorrow as well? So far I'm not feeling any better hoping to see a difference by Tom. I really didn't want to take the pill but I was literally in so much discomfort this morning I had to. Has anyone took it before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->