OMG!!!!!!!!!

Tesharika

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined yesterday. I'm 30 years old and from Nova Scotia, Canada. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 3 and a half years.
The last couple of months I have been trying to lose weight (I did lose 12) and I haven't really been thinking about TTC, my last period was around July 6th or 7th. I have no idea when my O was but AF is about 5 or 6 days late, my cycle is usually about 26 days so this morning I took a test and........
I got BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited I'm shaking and I want to call my mom but I don't think I can talk yet, my heart is racing out of my chest! My husband is at work and he be won't home for 6 hours....it's going to be a long day :dohh:
I'm sooooo excited! I was beginning to think I would never get pregnant and there was something wrong with me. I'm so used to getting BFN I was scared to take the test and get disappointed all over again.
I've already looked up the plausible due date it's April 12th, my late father was born on April 15th so you know what date I'm hoping for ;)
Omg, Omg I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself!!!!

HOW EXCITING! so happy you got a BFP thats a long time of trying! Hope you have a great 9mths and enjoy being a yummy mummy!

Im hoping for a BFP this weekend, cycle is normally between 26 - 28days, Im day 26 now, BFN this morning.... sprinkle baby dust my way!!!

Congrats again hun! xxx

Congratulations hun. Now go and enjoy the start of this magical journey x

Many congrats hunny,sooooooooooooooooo excited for you,all the best xx:happydance:

wonderful news! Take a picture of that bfp and put it up on our bfp area! :D

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm so excited I don't what to do with myself!
Also sorry to the mods for posting this in the wrong spot...oops :blush:
Thanks for moving it:)

HOW EXCITING! so happy you got a BFP thats a long time of trying! Hope you have a great 9mths and enjoy being a yummy mummy!

Im hoping for a BFP this weekend, cycle is normally between 26 - 28days, Im day 26 now, BFN this morning.... sprinkle baby dust my way!!!

Congrats again hun! xxx

Good luck, here's some baby dust :dust: as requested:)

huge congrats xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->