omg

Why did you think you were 22 weeks hun? Was it written on your notes or something?

i was early on my first scan not that that may make a diff cos i was in hospital over night i am going to work this out lol

i'm 22 almost 23 weeks and my lmp was 7/22 so the girls here are 100% right you'd be 16 weeks.

How many scans have you had and at how many weeks? Just 12 weeks? When was that scan and did you measure at that time right for the 12 weeks?

Doc says your 16 weeks you thought you were 22? Is that right?

:D You sound confused bless ya!

Im confused now!:dohh: But it doesnt take much to confuse me these days!:haha:

Im 22 weeks exactly today and my lmp was 26th july the fact that you said yours was the 1st sept works out at 17 weeks tomorrow (28th Dec)
Hope this helps

So if youve had 2 scans the date you were told at those is the correct date.
your lmp says 17 weeks tomorrow so your 2x scans should too or there abouts :)

Im sorry and i dont mean to sound rude, but i dont understand how you could be confused? your notes tell you the edd so you can then work out how far along you are, once youve had your 12 week scan that is usually about right, so im not sure i understand how you can be 16 and then 22 weeks, i think you'd know the difference cause i sure do. :doh:

haaa!@** confused want to cry

Dont cry hun, just try and get it all out coherently so we can help you. Take your time and start from the beginning

When did you get your bfp,
When did you have your first scan?
When did you have your second scan?

Without that information, we cant help you without confusing you more xx

haaa!@** confused want to cry

At your scan, they would have given you your due date and told you how many weeks you are? Those dates will be correct, and by your lmp you are 16/17 weeks. So, I would just ignore your friend you says you are further on - if your docs says 16 weeks and your lmp matches that, I wouldnt worry

i agree with doctor but she got my dates wrong . . . Cos she was told something diff buy my doctor i got date wrong and now me and scan person is confused lol so we both like what the donkey ass is going on

i agree with doctor but she got my dates wrong . . . Cos she was told something diff buy my doctor i got date wrong and now me and scan person is confused lol so we both like what the donkey ass is going on

The " scan person " dont need to know what the doctor says, as she is trained to know how far gone you are by what she sees on the screen hun x

The " scan person " dont need to know what the doctor says, as she is trained to know how far gone you are by what she sees on the screen hun x

Agreed. The sonographer has the final word when it comes to dating! What date did she tell you at your scan????

ha ok ill call her but to be honest we aka 4 of us think 21 weeks tomoz cos my last period was in sep so ill speak to her tomoz

ha ok ill call her but to be honest we aka 4 of us think 21 weeks tomoz cos my last period was in sep so ill speak to her tomoz

If your last period was september, you are 16/17 weeks.

Here - https://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/duedate/

you CANT BE 21 WEEKS IF YOUR LAST PERIOD WAS IN SEPT!!! im 22 weks and my last period was in july!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->