OMG!!!!

Awwwwwww thats not fair!:hissy: - My baby is weighing approx 4lb 4oz today (32weeks + 3 days) and they havn't offered me induction! - Gotta wait and see what happens - 9 pounder or not OMG!

Will be watching to see which one of you girls goes first! lol
It will probably be gill that goes first! Though MW says she gives it two weeks for me :( which would make me and Gill the same delivery dates..... eeeek!
Ya never know, your girl may come early.

It will probably be gill that goes first! Though MW says she gives it two weeks for me :( which would make me and Gill the same delivery dates..... eeeek!
Ya never know, your girl may come early.

Well my hospital appt is 22nd August, when they are going to reveal my fate; they are deciding on that day whether to induce me or not. But I'm showing no signs of preterm labour, and they can only induce if my cervix is ready. My baby's head was 4/5s engaged at 35-weeks. Just have to wait and see. I really don't mind when I go; my target was just make it till 37-weeks, and I'm nearly there. After that, he can come whenever he likes.

Well my hospital appt is 22nd August, when they are going to reveal my fate; they are deciding on that day whether to induce me or not. But I'm showing no signs of preterm labour, and they can only induce if my cervix is ready. My baby's head was 4/5s engaged at 35-weeks. Just have to wait and see. I really don't mind when I go; my target was just make it till 37-weeks, and I'm nearly there. After that, he can come whenever he likes.
How bizarre-
I dunno if you have read my other post in the 'who's next' thread, but thats whats happening to me. The obsterician, and a couple others are doing the same with me, deciding on that day if Im going to be having him or not, there and then!!.
Though that will still mean that you'll have Joey before I have nicky, as my appointment aint til sept7th.:cry:
I think 36 weeks is my goal, but in saying that, I'm getting kinda eager as it is. I just wanna hold him and see that hes ok, because until that day, I will not stop stressing! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->