omggg someone help anyone!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
I CANT FREAKING POOOOOOOOOP!!!! I haven't since this morning when I woke up! lol and it's just getting so annoying... hahah! all I'm feeling right now is bubbles everywhere and I just want to freaking poop so bad!!! does anyone know any home remedies that will help with this?! plllleaseee.. haha! it's to the point where I cant even let gas out, well I can. but I am just so constipated. I have to pooop!! hahah tmi yall sorry!! I should have asked my doctor today about it but I totally forgot.

Lots and lots of prunes! Dried cranberries, fruit. I love tamarind. If you can find it and it's not too sour for you eat that too and you'll poop by the end of the day. If not, eat lots of prunes or plum jam - will work magic :)

Agree with the PP, prune juice is amazing for getting things moving.... Hope you get your poop soon sweetie x

haha! thank's yall!! :) I am so needing to go!! haha but im drinking plenty of water also

Prune juice is like a magical poop elixir, believe it.

In between small glasses of prune juice, try sipping on WARM water...warm water can actually stimulate the bowels also. You could also drink a small cup of coffee...the bit of caffeine can get things going, with no harm done!

drink a lot of water and try to eat veggies. i went three days twice last week without going...eating not so great and not drinking enough. i increased my veggies and liquid (watered down sports drink since I can't pound enough water) and it worked like a charm!

Another vote here for prune juice! One small glass of that gets things moving in this house!

Prunes and chia seeds. Both were my magical cure after having serious constipation issues after having my little guy.

I agree with the others that suggested the magic prune juice!

i didn't go for weeks in my first pregnancy. not nice! agree with prune juice, loads of water & fresh fruit & veg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->