OMGosh

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
I am 9wks today :happydance::happydance: my little beans are no longer an embryo's, they are now a Fetus :happydance::happydance:

I get my second scan on Wednesday and am so excited, I hope both little ones are growing strong.

OMG - totally forgot about that! I am so excited too!!!!

Congrats to your little Fetuses!

I want twins. I had my first scan already, and when they told me there was only one, I told them that the other one is hiding! LoL

Yay bek! I didn't know that it all changed at 9 weeks! Now this next week is going to by o slow for me!!!! Are you used to the idea of twins now?

Yay bek! I didn't know that it all changed at 9 weeks! Now this next week is going to by o slow for me!!!! Are you used to the idea of twins now?

I am used to the idea of having twins, still a little nervous but much more relaxed now.
I am worrying about something happening to one of them. They say that one can stop growing and lose it at anytime. So I am petrified that something will happen to one of my munchkins. I have my scan on Wednesday and although I am very excited I am also nervous.

I hear that feeling!! I'm sure the scan will help calm you down. Congrats on your beans becoming fetus's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->