On birth control, feeling pg symptoms

Krystal1979

Reaction score
Missed a pill in the middle of week one. Did the deed 3 days before I may have possibly ovulated. I understand it's entirely possible you can become pregnant if you don't take the pill properly.

I would have ovulated on March 2, the very next day I started feeling an itchy feeling in my armpit/breast area which turned into full feeling, swollen breasts on both sides by Saturday and it hasn't gone away at all, it just keeps becoming more amplified. I also started feeling tired, more and more as the days pass. I had lower back tenderness on Monday, which would have been 5dpo. I also got some cramping, and twinges the last few days. I am much more irritable than usual as well. I have had tingling and burning sensations on and off in my breasts too. I haven't been off the pill in quite a while, so I don't know if this is purely ovulation /pms symptoms due to possibly ovulating, or if I may be showing very early signs. I've had sore breasts before when expecting my period, while on the pill, but nothing like this or lasting this long.

Has anyone else gotten pregnant on the pill? If so, what were your first symptoms before missing a period? When did they start?

It's possible, but I think missing only one pill in an otherwise good month gives pretty low odds. I personally wouldn't worry about it.

I agree with cheeses. Plus at 5 DPO, it's highly unlikely implantation would have taken place yet, so you wouldn't be having any symptoms.

i had pregnancy symptoms identical to my first baby's tww symptoms when i was on bc.

Did you get symptoms before missing your period? If yes, how long before and what were they? Mine are continuing, most recently with major nausea this morning and a migraine through the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->